Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kol

Masons Stamping on Fielden.

47 posts in this topic

The stamping incident on Fielden was a disgrace that could have ended Fieldens career.

I hope the RFL site this and call him in. He should get a long ban for something so deliberate.

Ok it was deliberate and not a particularly nice thing to do but finish his career?! C'mon, he trod on his foot FFS!

Ok it was deliberate and not a particularly nice thing to do but finish his career?! C'mon, he trod on his foot FFS!

Agree, hardly career threatening was it.

The stamping incident on Fielden was a disgrace that could have ended Fieldens career.

I hope the RFL site this and call him in. He should get a long ban for something so deliberate.

How long have you watched league ? What Mason did, he did to wind Fielden up not to hurt him. Yes it was wrong and if he gets a ban then fair enough, But end his career, did you see him limping at all.

was naughty, but no more than an attempt to wind him up, which it did, which also led to a great bit of biff!..

it was a disgraceful cowardly act IMO, and as a plyer i would have reacted the same way, although he did not jump on his ankle, hes a 16 stone bloke and could have put his full force through his foot there and done some serious damage, teh fact he wasnt injured is a blessing.

Funny how griffin had to bail mason out. he deserves a long long ban just becuase of the intention, he actually moved his ankle by hand first. disgrace,

It was cowardly and petty but that and the fight seemed to do Fielden the world of good. He was as aggressively effective afterwards as he has been for ages afterwards. It was like Buzz getting re-set in Toy Story 3 - someone should do that to him every game.

There was nothing in it for mine.

It was cowardly and petty but that and the fight seemed to do Fielden the world of good. He was as aggressively effective afterwards as he has been for ages afterwards. It was like Buzz getting re-set in Toy Story 3 - someone should do that to him every game.

Fielden has been excellent these last few weeks.

If he can continue to play like this, then Wigan should give him a new contract, albeit on less money than he is reputedly on now.

Mason is just a c0ck. Always has been, and always will be. Nice to see him get a biffing though.

He states could have. The act could have ended his career if he stamped harder or in different area. Can't believe people are accepting this behaviour or acting in favour of because fielden didn't get injured.

Fielden has been excellent these last few weeks.

If he can continue to play like this, then Wigan should give him a new contract, albeit on less money than he is reputedly on now.

Mason is just a c0ck. Always has been, and always will be. Nice to see him get a biffing though.

I've pretty much always been of the opinion that Fielden gets a lot of unfair stick from some Wigan and rival fans. Sure he has had a bad time in spells, and isn't necessarily as effective as he was five or 6 years ago, but he is still a bloody good prop.

For some reason people seem happy to see aplayer like him now struggle, when I actually really enjoy seeing props like him doing well, and if it's a bit of biff that winds him up then that's good for me.

I wouldn't be upset to see him at Warrington or in future England squads.

He states could have. The act could have ended his career if he stamped harder or in different area. Can't believe people are accepting this behaviour or acting in favour of because fielden didn't get injured.

You are missing the point mate.

Huddersfield players can never do anything wrong, ever. Nor can their fans.

Diomedes will be along any time soon, just to confirm the above.

Diomedes is so one-eyed he only ever posts in threads about Huddersfield, and that kind of sums it up really.

Happy to help.

Diomedes is so one-eyed he only ever posts in threads about Huddersfield, and that kind of sums it up really.

Happy to help.

You are BOAB and I claim my

Happy to help.

O right ;)

Wendall school of bias is it? :D

Wrong again. No surprise there then.

Jeez, lighten up, you lose to Huddersfield and it's all this, ffs

Of course being a wigan fan you are right about everything, par for the course then eh.

Edited by terrywebbisgod

Jeez, lighten up, you lose to Huddersfield and it's all this, ffs

Of course being a wigan fan you are right about everything, par for the course then eh.

Whatever.

:rolleyes:

Nicely summed up, a bit of biff always livens the front rowers up

We is angels

Word up

Mason

Intentionally standing on the leg of opponent (Fielden) in the 16th minute and then running in and pushing the same opponent in an aggressive manner

2-3 matches

Fielden

(Trips, kicks or strikes another player) Detail: Strikes

Dosn't have a lot of luck with people called Mason does Fielden. Looks like the whole clans out to get him.!! :huh:

Edited by jonny

Before anyone starts jumping out of their pram because it happened to a wigan player just check the RFL disciplinary records for when joel tomkins did something similar to danny buderus with his knee, he received just a caution. It was niggly and unneccesary but what mason did was no worse than what wigan have been doing all season. "He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword"

Before anyone starts jumping out of their pram because it happened to a wigan player just check the RFL disciplinary records for when joel tomkins did something similar to danny buderus with his knee, he received just a caution. It was niggly and unneccesary but what mason did was no worse than what wigan have been doing all season. "He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword"

:lol::lol:

please post the link ;)

:lol::lol:

please post the link ;)

Sorry mate, computing not my strong point. I'm sure there's someone on here that's more than up to the task. For anyone more capable than me it was the incident from the wigan - leeds game in march, not the cup game in May where he decided to use his knees on buderus head instead. The one in the cup game was nasty rather than anything else, the one at the DW was nasty and dangerous, "cynical and unneccesary" was the wording from the RFL. Oh, and for anyone looking to put the link up, it might take you a while to scroll through mr. tomkins misdemeanours this season on the site.