Sheffield v Leigh. Co-operative Championship tonight KO 7.30 PM

amm

link

Last home game for Sheffield, important game for the outcome of the playoffs, plus doing the RL family proud again caring for others

Come on Leeeeigh :D

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

link

Last home game for Sheffield, important game for the outcome of the playoffs, plus doing the RL family proud again caring for others

Come on Leeeeigh :D

will hopefully be there tonight..

come on the eagles!

Leigh by 10 for me.

Probably. You never known which Sheffield team will turn up, and whether they'll play to the game plan they're given (they didn't last week v Widnes).

FIngers crossed for a good game - heading up to Sheffield later to take in the game.

Bristol Sonics Rugby League

2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions

2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists

2008 RLC Team Of The Year

2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions

www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �

See you later if you're in the bar after. I'm on interchange duty.

It's a special event for the Armed Forces today in honour of ex-Eagle Liam Brentley who was seriously injured in the line of duty.

Also, this is good:

Eagles will make their game against Leigh Centurions one to remember for young visiting fan William Barlow.

The six-year-old will be presented to both teams before the kick-off as a thank you for his gift of boots and kit to the Kits2Kids charity set up by Eagles player Menzie Yere and backed by the club.

Sports fans have been asked to send Yere their old shirts, boots and surplus kit, which he plans to ship out to his native Papua New Guineafor distribution to local players.

Launched four months ago as Kits for Kumuls, the appeal has received donations of sports gear from across the UK, Europe and Australia.

Chris Noble, MBE, an Eagles director who is co-ordinating the appeal, said:

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Leigh by more than 12 please .....ok pretty please

Tough luck!

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Just finished watching this and I must say both sides deserve some praise for giving us an entertaining game in the awful playing conditions.

Just finished watching this and I must say both sides deserve some praise for giving us an entertaining game in the awful playing conditions.

Yes.

Thank Goodness Eagles won

Bristol Sonics Rugby League

2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions

2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists

2008 RLC Team Of The Year

2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions

www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �

I went to the game and when you are in the stadium, the atmosphere is excellent and it feels quite busy. It's surprising when they show on tv how empty it looks!

A very entertaining game and there was a real family feel to the bar afterwards with all the players in attendance. Its how sport should be.

Well done Eagles. Lets hope they keep playing at Bramall Lane and are allowed to build a decent fanbase.

errr.........is it scaramanga?

I went to the game and when you are in the stadium, the atmosphere is excellent and it feels quite busy. It's surprising when they show on tv how empty it looks!

A very entertaining game and there was a real family feel to the bar afterwards with all the players in attendance. Its how sport should be.

Well done Eagles. Lets hope they keep playing at Bramall Lane and are allowed to build a decent fanbase.

I can't help thinking that with unfettered promotion, the crowd would be much higher

They are potentially a big club

I can't help thinking that with unfettered promotion, the crowd would be much higher

They are potentially a big club

I seriously doubt it. Most new fans who you are trying to attract neither know nor care about P+R. They would be far more likely to turn up if Sheffield were in SuperLeague simply because Leeds, Wigan, Saints, Hull etc. are much bigger draws, and not just for the extra away supporters.

I seriously doubt it. Most new fans who you are trying to attract neither know nor care about P+R. They would be far more likely to turn up if Sheffield were in SuperLeague simply because Leeds, Wigan, Saints, Hull etc. are much bigger draws, and not just for the extra away supporters.

I would guess that soccer fans in Sheffield know all about P&R

Face it 1200 diehards is about the bare bones of what you get with no P&R

They would be more likely to turn out in the Championship if they had the prospect of facing Leeds, Wigan, Saints and Hull.