What Wembley means to the Aussies

It's a fair assumption to make. There's more interest for SOO on here, even despite banning Aussie content on this forum, than there is CC final talk on LU, and there's far more people on LU than on here. I'm in a far better position to talk about what Australian people do than a xenophobic who wouldn't even have the guts to step foot on Australian soil. And once again a post that mentions male mastubation, like 99% of your posts. It really must be a fixation of yours.

yeah heaven forbid that should ever introduce any evidence into an argument. your head would explode.

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

typical over reaction

ECT was spot on the money

A truly unbiased view Walt. Well done.

If you don't care about SL, then don't post about it.

Every time you post, you betray your own argument, as does your daft mate.

This Aussie who's planning a barbie with two English backpackers - isn't that called murder? His first name's not Hannibal is it?

Australians are hardly the most civilised race on Earth.

What you call murder, they call lunch.

Most Australian rugby leage players do not dream of playing in England. Some however do dream of playing in the south of France.

Bradley Fittler once said on TV that he dreamed of being the kicking coach for Les Catalans... mainly because he loved the thought of skiing in the French Alps or Pyrenees. I think that most Australians would prefer the south of France to England because of the weather and lifestyle, though once over there they don't like the way the management of Les Catalans handles things on the administrative side, especially relating to being paid.

This all argues for the second alternative option of having Toulouse in Super League. Plenty of quality Australian players of the calibre of Clint Greenshields, would come over if they had the chance to play for Toulouse SL club.

Once they are established in the south of France, the Aussie RL players start to dream of playing at Wembley.

Edited by ParisSurtout

Le rugby a treize, c'est moi!

_____

you may or may not have a point although you seem to be guessing as much as anything. its the instant negativity on any thread that even dares to paint any part of our game in a positive light. over and over again and its always league fans! I'm telling you it comes across really badly, not as you will ne doubt reply as people just speaking their minds yadda yadda but whiny and negative. We slag off rightly wilson for being a miserable old get but he writes something nice and here we are again, let alone undoubtedly negative comments on his blog which i have stopped reading because of the predictable moan moan bloody moan

cheer up you northern buggers, its a great game!

Well said mate,it was a great day out and to be at the new Wembley for the first time was a joy to behold.

I have been to a lot of NRL Grand Finals and they don't compare in atmosphere to the RL Cup Final.

I enjoyed seeing the fans of all the teams having a good day out.

I can speak Esperanto like a native.

Most Australian rugby leage players do not dream of playing in England. Some however do dream of playing in the south of France.

Bradley Fittler once said on TV that he dreamed of being the kicking coach for Les Catalans... mainly because he loved the thought of skiing in the French Alps or Pyrenees. I think that most Australians would prefer the south of France to England because of the weather and lifestyle, though once over there they don't like the way the management of Les Catalans handles things on the administrative side, especially relating to being paid.

This all argues for the second alternative option of having Toulouse in Super League. Plenty of quality Australian players of the calibre of Clint Greenshields, would come over if they had the chance to play for Toulouse SL club.

Once they are established in the south of France, the Aussie RL players start to dream of playing at Wembley.

What a pr*ck you are.