Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saint Billinge

Ticket pricing at Crusaders

20 posts in this topic

Saint, do you know who got MOM?

Not seen the recording yet but someone has said it was Roby.

Thought the ground was well situated just off the main road and next to a retail park where parking was allowed, unlike across the road at B@Q. While down there, we paid a visit to Errdig National Trust house nearby. Been many times before but still facinating. For anyone interested, the match and NT make for a good day out.

As for the match, it was fits and starts which sums up our season.

I purchased tickets at the Saints' shop at

I just don't see your issue here.

Cheap tickets available if you pre-book, standard price on the day.

Good idea from the marketing guys, get people to commit to go by offering them a discount for pre-booking.

You got a discounted ticket, the people who go on the day pay a standard price not a rip-off price.

Where does it say I'm making an issue. I'm simply making an enquiry because If it's been going on all season, then it pays to pre-book by a long chalk. A

Where does it say I'm making an issue. I'm simply making an enquiry because If it's been going on all season, then it pays to pre-book by a long chalk. A

There is an implication in your post.

We all read into things differently. I was just wondering if so, then it's a very good deal for everyone.

Edited by Saint Billinge

Saint, do you know who got MOM?

I think it was Ian Smith for saints.

It has been the case all season. As mentioned above, from a club perspective pre-booking is preferred as it helps when forecasting crowds, revenue and matchday planning.

As you say, excellent savings for supporters who pre-book.

It has been the case all season. As mentioned above, from a club perspective pre-booking is preferred as it helps when forecasting crowds, revenue and matchday planning.

As you say, excellent savings for supporters who pre-book.

I can understand the point you're making but knocking off 25% an adult ticket and 33% off a concession is a very very generous, some would say suicidal, offer by the Crusaders.

I can understand the point you're making but knocking off 25% an adult ticket and 33% off a concession is a very very generous, some would say suicidal, offer by the Crusaders.

It could be swings and roundabouts. If the discount was say

I wasn't saying exessive, merely pointing out they could reap in extra revenue than some other clubs to balance it all out. It's still a very good saving, nevertheless.

I really enjoyed the day including the NT visit.

All we can hope is that they know what they are doing and the books balance.

I think it was Ian Smith for saints.

:D:D:D:D

Bit disappointed with the crowd for this one. Quite an important game that I'm not sure they wouldn't have got more for down in Bridgend.

Hopefully we don't see the usual RL thing of pulling out because it's looking like it might not be as straight forward as they originally hoped.

I think Roby got it on Sky

HW

Roby was interviewed straight after the match but I don't recall anyone saying he was MOM, although I may still have been in shock after that wonderful try.

Roby was interviewed straight after the match but I don't recall anyone saying he was MOM, although I may still have been in shock after that wonderful try.

He was MOM .