Playing Coach - Hallifax Game

petesmithfan

Just a bit of fun, if you were DP what plan would you have for the Fax game?

I would first of all shorten the In goal areas, we do not put that many grubbers into the in goal where as Fax (brannigan) seem to gain lots of possession from kicks into the in goal.

When having the pre match chat with the ref I would, ask him to watch for Frank Watene surrendering in the tackle, he seems to get away with this quite a lot hit the defensive line then throwing himself to the floor for a quick play the ball.

And try and tire Nash out early doors.

Kicks to Whites wing if he plays :D

Edited by petesmithfan

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Just a bit of fun, if you were DP what plan would you have for the Fax game?

Score more points than them!!!! :lol:

Litlle Gaz offered a similar game plan to Johnny Steel and Kainy afoore t'barra game!! Worked a treat!! :lol::lol:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

To do the things which have brought us so far this season. try to complete the sets and to be wary of the Halifax counter attack. They will no doubt give a good kicking game as usual. It is never easy, but so long as the players stick to what they do well, we should/WILL prevail

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Think everyone has forgotten how we beat Halifax in both league games - we smashed them in defence, at Halifax we were awesome with those 5 sets on our line, Fax supporters in the stand were amazed with how hard we hit.

Thats what we need to do to stop them playing.