Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adelaide Tiger

Challenge Cup Final is in on internet

11 posts in this topic

BBC website

I'm presuming from the name that Adelaide Tiger isn't in the UK - and the BBC site doesn't let you watch unless you are in the UK. Usefull if anyone is stuck in work or whatever though

channel nine arent showing it until more than 24 hours after its finished

are there any legal ways to watch it on the net

I'm presuming from the name that Adelaide Tiger isn't in the UK - and the BBC site doesn't let you watch unless you are in the UK. Usefull if anyone is stuck in work or whatever though

Do any computer-savvy types on TRL know if the BBC iPlayer can be fooled as to one's location by the use of a proxy server?

If so, this might be worth looking into.

Do any computer-savvy types on TRL know if the BBC iPlayer can be fooled as to one's location by the use of a proxy server?

Check some of the advice on these sites. You might want to start looking into this right away, as you don't want to be frantically downloading/installing/setting up at the last minute, and some of these options may be complicated.

Good point, I missed the first bit and saw the second bit and assumed they were from Cas

I think it's also being shown on Sport Klub Romania. You might want to try their website, but it's a long shot

We are not allowed to post any links to streaming video that shows the games.... but if any one wants to pm me :D

You forgot to add "nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more". :P

I'm going for this option this year. Last year's final, via a stuttering link to Australia, took over three and a half hours to watch!