Will Leeds Finish 6th?

Leeds looked knackered at the end of today's final and I think that their whole season has been geared to winning the cup at the expense of everything else. As the injuries to key players mount up, next week's trip to Hull is beginning to look like a bridge too far for Hetherington's battered troops.

A victory for Hull and a win for Huddy in France and Leeds finish 6th, I reckon.

Fingers crossed for Huddy and Hull.

What does anybody else reckon??

Wigan have nothing to worry about next week. :(

1) Injuries.

2) Suspensions.

I, for one, am not bothered about the result, Wigan can put the under 20's out for me - y'know like they did at that Carnegie Nines thingy the other night, oh, er, wait a minute, perhaps I'd better shut up.

;)

1) Injuries.

2) Suspensions.

I, for one, am not bothered about the result, Wigan can put the under 20's out for me - y'know like they did at that Carnegie Nines thingy the other night, oh, er, wait a minute, perhaps I'd better shut up.

;)

The only injuries will be grass burns from scortching over the try line every two minutes.

Suspensions, well that's a given now the Rhinos have lost today, that's how things work at Red Hall isn't it according to your good self? :D

'Precious' will be ok anyway, we won't get anywhere near Sam.

Anyroad, it's party time. You get your shield and both of our supporters get to watch a decent rugby team AND get to wave goodbye to 2010.

[cynicalmode]

There is no hope in Hell that we will beat Leeds next week. Then there will be no hope in Hell that KR will lose against us in the play-offs.

This is Hull FC we're talking about. We're ###### and we know we are.

Time you all had a reality check! :(

[/cynicalmode]

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

[whineymode]

There is no hope in Hell that we will beat Leeds next week. Then there will be no hope in Hell that KR will lose against us in the play-offs.

This is Hull FC we're talking about. We're in the f*cking play-offs and we know we are.

Time you all had a reality check! :(

[/whineymode]

Edited for accuracy. ;) Cheer up for Gawd sake, you're becoming similar to fellow FC TRL-er bighead. Gloom, gloom, gloom. Christ, it could be worse.

Edit: furthermore, last season Catalans scraped into the play-offs via a thrown Saints game ( ;) ) yet they pushed all the way until the last game before Old Trafford.

Edited by hindle xiii

Looks like we may have our first choice half backs available next Saturday. Given that they are almost complete strangers on the pitch, whether that's an advantage or not, I don't really know. What I do know however, is that most of us realistic Hull fans will be expecting a defeat. If it doesn't happen, it will be a very pleasant surprise.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)