Followers 0
ckn

St. Helens v Castleford Tigers

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Castleford
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

60 posts in this topic

Discuss the game here! (sorry about the late posting of the game threads ... I forgot!)

tough game for cas to win this one, id love nothing more than for us to goto sts an pull off a win but realistically i cant see it happening! i think sts by 20 and fingers crossed hull kr do the buisness against crusaders and we keep 8th spot B)

tough game for cas to win this one, id love nothing more than for us to goto sts an pull off a win but realistically i cant see it happening! i think sts by 20 and fingers crossed hull kr do the buisness against crusaders and we keep 8th spot B)

What he said!!

Shock of the round would be a Cas win, not impossible but shocking all the same and would put a real dampner on the send off for Saints, not to mention knocking quite a bit of momentum out of our playoff hopes.

I'm going for a Saints win and hopefully a heavy one to secure a home tie against the Wire.

We need that monkey to loom large on Warrington's back come the playoffs.

Hopefully a cas win to scupper the RFL's dastardly plans to first discredit and then demote them from superleague.

Hopefully a cas win to scupper the RFL's dastardly plans to first discredit and then demote them from superleague.

Well it looks like 9 points is the target, for the win tomorrow, anything else is a bonus.

Well it looks like 9 points is the target, for the win tomorrow, anything else is a bonus.

Definately acheivable. What are the odds on KC scoring the decisive points?! ;)

Upset here for me, Cas by 8

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Cas could win, but it would be against all the odds. This game has been set up in St Helens at least as the goodbye game for knowsley road. THe crowd are going to call the ref for everything going regardless of whether it's close or not.

If Cas win this they are going to be very unpopular in St Helens for years to come.

THe crowd are going to call the ref for everything going regardless of whether it's close or not.

Just like every other week then

. THe crowd are going to call the ref for everything going regardless of whether it's close or not.

Just like every week then ?

Just like every week then ?

Sorry Lee, didn't see yours above at first.

I've always liked you

I've always liked Cas...not sure about you ;):P

I've always liked Cas...not sure about you ;):P

You're right to be wary.

You're right to be wary.

Looking forward to the last league game at the old ground. Should be a good sent off. My money is on Murphy's lot to beat the new breed.

Looking forward to the last league game at the old ground. Should be a good sent off. My money is on Murphy's lot to beat the new breed.

Its going to be very emotional ( yes I decided to go the game instead of Leeds :( )

I am gonna take my camera get some pics so will be wondering round at some point like a japanese tourist ;)

As for the game it is a potential banana skin. Hopefully 9 points we can do!!

Not going well.

Skints 12 up....