Reserves Today

mrsnfk

I went onto Havenfans.co.uk and got the score. Latest is 18-6 to Haven - don't know how long gone but there has been a 5 min.delay due to an injury to a Fev player. Will keep posting when poss.

P.S. You have to be registered to get on the afore mentioned website

I went onto Havenfans.co.uk and got the score. Latest is 18-6 to Haven - don't know how long gone but there has been a 5 min.delay due to an injury to a Fev player. Will keep posting when poss.

P.S. You have to be registered to get on the afore mentioned website

Thankyou I hope the injury is'nt a bad one and I hope we can get some more points on the board. Im not registered so please keep on posting thanks

Just on way back. This was a great performance against haven who fielded a number of first teamers

Craig Benson, tyronne dalton, Dylan skee, mark Jackson, Los Hamzet

To name a few!

Mark Jackson was simply there to bully the young lads and his elbow was the cause of an injury to Daz Bryan that held the game up for 10 mins. I am pleased to say that Daz is well enough to travel home with the team

Ref was a real homer and sent Nat Browne of for a mistimed lunge. Very harsh. He then binned bassinder for holding down and dobek for speaking out of turn

So rovers played with 10 men for a 9 min period and were amazingly still in the game until the final 10 mins

With a fairer playing field and equal numbers we could have won this

A lot of pride and passion on the team

Edited by Ovo

Anything I post is a personal opinion

Just on way back. This was a great performance against haven who fielded a number of first teamers

Craig Benson, tyronne dalton, Dylan skee, mark Jackson, Los Hamzet

To name a few!

Mark Jackson was simply there to bully the young lads and his elbow was the cause of an injury to Daz Bryan that held the game up for 10 mins. I am pleased to say that Daz is well enough to travel home with the team

Ref was a real homer and sent Nat Browne of for a mistimed lunge. Very harsh. He then binned bassinder for holding down and dobek for speaking out of turn

So rovers played with 10 men for a 9 min period and were amazingly still in the game until the final 10 mins

With a fairer playing field and equal numbers we could have won this

A lot of pride and passion on the team

Apart from Jackson who fell out with our Coach/Ex Coach and was dropped from the first team, all the lads you named have only ever been bit part players covering injuries in the first team. In a season were we have struggled in the first team, were you have excelled, its our Reserves who have put their first team comrades to shame.

I believe we have used over 43 players for our first team this year, so it would have been impossible to put out a team who hadnt played first team. Looking at the team, i think 14 off them have actually played for the first team this season or last season.

As for the Ref, he useless for both teams, he had no idea of offsides and played a very short 10. His linesmen were not much better, they actually gave us a Conversion which clearly missed.

Nice to hear your player is fit to travel home, because it looked a bad one. Hope you can win next week, so you can return to The Rec in a fortnight.

HW

PS with players missing today, i think we could field a Full Team who have played one or more games for the first team this year.

Apart from Jackson who fell out with our Coach/Ex Coach and was dropped from the first team, all the lads you named have only ever been bit part players covering injuries in the first team. In a season were we have struggled in the first team, were you have excelled, its our Reserves who have put their first team comrades to shame.

I believe we have used over 43 players for our first team this year, so it would have been impossible to put out a team who hadnt played first team. Looking at the team, i think 14 off them have actually played for the first team this season or last season.

As for the Ref, he useless for both teams, he had no idea of offsides and played a very short 10. His linesmen were not much better, they actually gave us a Conversion which clearly missed.

Nice to hear your player is fit to travel home, because it looked a bad one. Hope you can win next week, so you can return to The Rec in a fortnight.

HW

PS with players missing today, i think we could field a Full Team who have played one or more games for the first team this year.

I hope the first team exposure that the lads have had will stand you in good stead for a quick return to the Championship next year. I think you can consider Dylan Skee to be established now though, he has received accolades in this months Rugby League World.

You must conceded that the sending off was harsh.... and if the ref had seen what Jackson did he would most certainly have been off.

Yes that goal kick was funny, sometimes you know it is not your day and you just have to laugh!

Let's hope we are back up there for the final.

All the best with saving the club, RL needs a strong Whitehaven club and it is always a pleasure to come up there.

Ovo

Anything I post is a personal opinion

I hope the first team exposure that the lads have had will stand you in good stead for a quick return to the Championship next year. I think you can consider Dylan Skee to be established now though, he has received accolades in this months Rugby League World.

You must conceded that the sending off was harsh.... and if the ref had seen what Jackson did he would most certainly have been off.

Yes that goal kick was funny, sometimes you know it is not your day and you just have to laugh!

Let's hope we are back up there for the final.

All the best with saving the club, RL needs a strong Whitehaven club and it is always a pleasure to come up there.

Ovo

Skee was another who our ex coach deemed not good enough, yet i think given a decent run would be a decent player. Coming from the Harelquins he is obviously no duck egg.

HW