Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

Well done Crusaders

33 posts in this topic

Angela Powers said the noise inside the ground was deafening! What was the attendance? Anyhow, it is a great effort.

Sporting Life says 5,137 - probably one of the biggest Crusaders home supports for a while, depending on how many KR took.

'Tan gamp' Crusaders, I'm really impressed with your achievement, which is well deserved. Also pleased for the fab Crusaders fans on here, who are now truly part of the RL family.

Chwarae Teg, as they say.

well played crusaders

here's to a bright future

Let's hope so! It's imperative, in my view, that the club holds onto Brian Noble - what a coach.

'Tan gamp' Crusaders, I'm really impressed with your achievement, which is well deserved. Also pleased for the fab Crusaders fans on here, who are now truly part of the RL family.

Chwarae Teg, as they say.

Diolch yn fawr Leeds Wire. 'Chwarae teg' indeed!

The moment we made the playoffs. About 1.20 in... B)

Now that is fabulous!!

Well done to all at the Crusaders

But will Nobby be there next season? Not sure it matters really, cause Harris definitely will be.

According to the 'Times this morning he's stepping down at the end of the season.

It was a great night the team battled brilliantly for everything (including the 26 man brawl)

With regards to Nobby I've heard from a reliable source he's off to Oz and Iestyn will be stepping up. I personally really hope Sharp stays too.

I'm just gutted I've got a wedding next week.

Oh and as a bit of an update I asked a while ago on here for help in setting up the supporters group and getting bums on seats and I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear it looks like it's a lot more popular than we expected we've had a fea hundred application forms filled out for people to become members!!