Todays Championship playoffs

Wukkie beating Blackpool at HT 0-14, GO ON Wukkie :D

Rochdale battering the Scorpions 54-16

Barrow ripping Widnes a new one :lol: 34-0.....11 mins remaining (Now i've posted that they will probably score a few)

Barrow still have loads of key players out injuried Bully & Rooney both off injuried during this game, but Campbell & Matty James are back playing after a few months out.

You get bored and leave early?

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Wukkie beating Blackpool at HT 0-14, GO ON Wukkie :D

Rochdale battering the Scorpions 54-16

Barrow ripping Widnes a new one :lol: 34-0.....11 mins remaining (Now i've posted that they will probably score a few)

Barrow still have loads of key players out injuried Bully & Rooney both off injuried during this game, but Campbell & Matty James are back playing after a few months out.

On this form it's just a shame that Dewsbury didn't reach the Championship play-offs - they'd obviously have won it easily if they had.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

FT BARROW THIRTY EIGHT SL Dreamboys NIL, NADDA, NUTHIN :D:rolleyes::lol:

As for the Wukkie game im saying nuthin DKW......Come on Wukkie.

How predictable from Barrow's number one mental case.

We're a charitible bunch in Widnes and thought we'd give Barrow their confidence back, which we did with some style. Oh and Rooney did play.

Talking of dreaming, if you think that stadiums ever getting anywhere near SL you're living in a dreamworld. It makes Wakey look like Old Trafford.

How predictable from Barrow's number one mental case.

We're a charitible bunch in Widnes and thought we'd give Barrow their confidence back, which we did with some style. Oh and Rooney did play.

Talking of dreaming, if you think that stadiums ever getting anywhere near SL you're living in a dreamworld. It makes Wakey look like Old Trafford.

Charitible enough!! You could be right because it did look like a mauling when you got tanked!!!

BarrowRaiders-Enforcer-1.png

Charitible enough!! You could be right because it did look like a mauling when you got tanked!!!

Barrow were good today. Started like they looked low on confidence though. As soon as Widnes' ineptitude gave them a couple of tries they were off and we probably did well to keep them to 38 in the end. I got the feeling had we scored first Barrow's heads might have dropped but we wouldn't have scored in 2 games today.

Disappointed but hey thanks to licensing it's not the end of the world, in fact it doesn't matter much at all! Thanks RFL for taking the highs and the lows out the game!

Disappointed but hey thanks to licensing it's not the end of the world, in fact it doesn't matter much at all! Thanks RFL for taking the highs and the lows out the game!

Judging by what I've been reading on the web our defeat seems to be causing far more concern to fans of other clubs than it does to Widnes fans.

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

Judging by what I've been reading on the web our defeat seems to be causing far more concern to fans of other clubs than it does to Widnes fans.

As a Barrow fan, of course I'm glad that we won today.

I just can't stand all the gloating that sometimes go on on this board.

Widnes will go on to better things soon and I for one will be hoping that they do do well.

The Championship is a tough competition with good teams and some great supporters.

Over the years I have been privileged to have enjoyed some great games at places like Widnes, Fev, Batley etc. Sheffield is one of the best places for making one feel welcome. I usually sit in the stands and ALWAYS enjoy some good natured banter.

We as RL fans are often accused of having a chip on our shoulders over our belief that everyone hates us. (Well I think they do too!)

Why then do we have to so antagonistic to each other on here? When we meet face to face, invariably we get on like a house on fire.

It's often said that no one likes a bad loser-well being a bad winner is even worse ( for God's sake we don't want to act like Australians).

Remember Kipling's wise words:-

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster,And treat those two impostors just the same;

Hold on to that - Good years are to be embraced, 'cos as sure as eggs is eggs they will be followed by years to be endured. Celebrate your wins but just spare a thought for those that are disappointed, it will be your turn next.

Here in full the words from Kipling's poem

"IF"

IF you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,

Or being hated, don't give way to hating,

And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;

If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,

if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,

And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Appreciate the sentiment and agree with it actually 99% of the time, but not v Widnes.

I do not have a problem with them going up , they have played this "system" very well indeed, its the "system" thats flawed not the winning bidder etc

I could see Widnes playing the system again next season, I would do it myself given the chance, Widnes could field an even weaker team next term by playing lots more kids in accelerating their progress so to speak, getting them battled hardened and more experience, it will make Red Hall look like even bigger bafoons then they are, if Widnes choose this route and save the money for the real business in 2012

Red hall could well promote a bottom 4 side into SL :O:O

No its the Widnes supporters arrogance, hoiler than thou, we are bigger n better then you lot attitute to the Championship that winds up many other clubs fans, Not Widnes RL the club.

Appreciate the sentiment and agree with it actually 99% of the time, but not v Widnes.

I do not have a problem with them going up , they have played this "system" very well indeed, its the "system" thats flawed not the winning bidder etc

I could see Widnes playing the system again next season, I would do it myself given the chance, Widnes could field an even weaker team next term by playing lots more kids in accelerating their progress so to speak, getting them battled hardened and more experience, it will make Red Hall look like even bigger bafoons then they are, if Widnes choose this route and save the money for the real business in 2012

Red hall could well promote a bottom 4 side into SL :O:O

No its the Widnes supporters arrogance, hoiler than thou, we are bigger n better then you lot attitute to the Championship that winds up many other clubs fans, Not Widnes RL the club.

It winds me up when someone 3000 miles away and doesn't even go to the games calls people who do go and spend their hard earned money to do so. I spent

It's only perceived arrogance that comes from your own jealousy. Widnes are clearly the best positioned Championship club to come up to Super League, that's not arrogance but fact. Fans of other Championship clubs try to make out like this isn't the case and Widnes fans point out where they are wrong.

You're the perfect example, you spent months trying to appear genuine yet all the time trying to undermine Widnes' position by spreading lies about the club even though they were proven wrong. When it became obvious that Widnes were in a much better position than your own club you totally lost the plot, as evidenced by your original post here. You're jealous of Widnes' position and that's the real reason you hate us.

It's only perceived arrogance that comes from your own jealousy. Widnes are clearly the best positioned Championship club to come up to Super League, that's not arrogance but fact. Fans of other Championship clubs try to make out like this isn't the case and Widnes fans point out where they are wrong.

You're the perfect example, you spent months trying to appear genuine yet all the time trying to undermine Widnes' position by spreading lies about the club even though they were proven wrong. When it became obvious that Widnes were in a much better position than your own club you totally lost the plot, as evidenced by your original post here. You're jealous of Widnes' position and that's the real reason you hate us.

Do you need the Samartians help line (0800 im MD & suffer from my head being up my own rectum)

Do you need the Samartians help line (0800 im MD & suffer from my head being up my own rectum)

A quote from one of your own fans on another forum,

Look, I feel this issue needs to be put to bed once for all, or atleast the slight fued developing between small pockets of widnes and barrow supporters. I am fully commited Barrow fan and was at Craven Park last night. Firstly I would like to commend the Vikings on such a great lively and vocal away crowd they brought through to Cumbria; they contributed to a great atmosphere.

These "Barrow clowns" you refer to are a minority and a rarity, I can assure you. I know for a fact that your club is in a much better positition to apply for SL next year than we are, as do the vast majority of our fans. I am also aware that our facilities, both internally and externally do not meet the level of facilities that you are available to at the Widnes ground... you speak with such an alarm it puts me under the assumption that you believe this news to the fans of Barrow Raiders.

It appears it was news to you Mick. That's why you've totally lost it to the extent of getting banned from forums, starting childish provocative threads about Widnes since it became clear that Barrow didn't have a chance any more.

Grow up or get help.

:lol: That just suggests what a saddo you really are, anyone can copy n paste something said from another thread / board / whereever to try and fit it in with your ramblings :lol:

You seem to live & breath WRLFC which is fine, but unhealthy if you have nothing else in life :( , for your health, please try to let it go before it kills you, be happy, enjoy the SL RL 2012

99.9% of BRLFC followers understand only to well we dont fit the criterium of the franchise requirments, you repeatedly accuse me of not being one of them which amuses me no end, carry on & on & on if you so desire but your making yourself appear even more derainged & suffering a obsessive compulsive disorder as you convince yourself that everyone hates Widnes, everyone is jelous of Widnes, everyone wants to be Widnes etc

At the end of the day , Its just a RL message board where folk let off steam, swap stories, debate stats/results etc.

You take it wayyyyyyy to seriously.

I Will admit of being part of the problem for I enjoy baiting certain types, guess its a fault of my personallity.

Chill out as absofreakinloutly nothing on here has any relevence at Red Hall and will change nothing in the minds those in charge of our shared love BRITISH RUGBY LEAGUE.

HERE IS MY OLIVE BRANCH :)