Millward to Salford?

It seems salford have advertised for another assistant to McRae this will be in addition to Alker.

Reports in France and rumours on RL Fans seem to suggest ian Millward.

Is this another Rabbitohs move coming on and McRae to be sidelined for the last year of his contract?

I know some Leigh fans are unhappy with his efforts this season, but they went from relegation to play offs.

Salford need a man manger, someone who is straight talking. doesn't rely on media/political waffle like McRae.

It seems salford have advertised for another assistant to McRae this will be in addition to Alker.

Reports in France and rumours on RL Fans seem to suggest ian Millward.

Is this another Rabbitohs move coming on and McRae to be sidelined for the last year of his contract?

I know some Leigh fans are unhappy with his efforts this season, but they went from relegation to play offs.

Salford need a man manger, someone who is straight talking. doesn't rely on media/political waffle like McRae.

They need rid of McRae.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

I thought it was Simms who's the problem?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Simms I think has 100% record coaching Salford :D He isn't a problem as he deals with contracts etc.

McRae has something like a 25% win record which is poor. Harrison started the season well but lost a huge number of games, the time was right for him to go.

Salford can't afford to sack McRae at present and this may be a chance to side line him. We need a man manager and someone who can develop the young talent coming through. I don't see McRae being able to do this.