Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gixxer

waste of money?

7 posts in this topic

Sean Long had an off-day... It's obviously his fault they lost & Hull FC shouldn't have signed him... :lol:

Edited by HappyDave

Sean Long was in his second game back after severely dislocating his elbow. I would imagine that he will feel some discomfort passing the ball at the moment. Give the bloke a break - he has done fantastically well to get back from what should have been a season-ending injury.

And I am no Sean Long fan.

Difficult one.

Hull have needed a 7 for a long time and when Long came on the market it was an obvious signing as they're a dying bread.

If i was a Hull fan, i would have preferred someone younger who the team can be moulded around.

Who's the back up 7?

Difficult one.

Hull have needed a 7 for a long time and when Long came on the market it was an obvious signing as they're a dying bread.

If i was a Hull fan, i would have preferred someone younger who the team can be moulded around.

Who's the back up 7?

Probably Horne who's never a 7 while I have hole in my anorak.

I don't think the problem, if there is one, necessarily lies with individual players. having just watched the highlights on BBC TV, HKR were on fire. they seemed to have much more idea about what to do. At one point in good attacking position near the line, FC just passed the ball along a static line and guess what happened? Nothing!

Edited by JohnM