Man Of Steel Nominees

philipw

Offiah was a legend and a privilege to watch. He terrified the Aussies as well. I had forgotten about him. Clearly, Richards is not fit to lace his boots. On Robygate, which is the one time I was v cross, I actually felt that a number of players, including but by no means a certainty, Barrett had far greater claims. It is hard to argue with the claims of any of these, which itself is a testament to how far these Wigan players have come. That in itself reflects well on the club.

Morley has been and continues to be a legend, and has done wonderful things for club and country and as an ambassador of our game Down Under when our reputation was rock bottom. It would be churlish to jib should he win.

Richards.

I have no idea how Morley even gets a nomination.

He has been a good player in his time, but he hasn't done anything special this year.

The MOS award is fast becoming the vehicle for a sentimental send off for RL AOP's.

I'm surprised Cunningham isn't in there as well.

Without a doubt richards is the man,head & shoulders above the rest.

Can anyone explain how they arrive at the three nominees ???

Morley's done no better than westwood imo.

Adrian Lam should have won it in 2002, so he has to get it this year.

stuart fielden shoud have won it in 2006 but it wouldn't have looked right ;) would it. :P

Get over yourself, its a players vote nothing to do with us.

RICHARDS WILL WIN IT, so you can have your kleenex moment. :lol::wub:

I'm no psychologist,but I would imagine that since nearly every forward in SL has a go at "improving" Sam Tomkins looks when on the field, they would hardly be moved to vote for him as MOS.

Now that his cheating in the play-off game has been broadcast to the RL loving public, I think it puts him 3rd in the list.

FWIW Morley should have got it last year, so I'd be happy to see him get it this time around.

I'm no psychologist,but I would imagine that since nearly every forward in SL has a go at "improving" Sam Tomkins looks when on the field, they would hardly be moved to vote for him as MOS.

Now that his cheating in the play-off game has been broadcast to the RL loving public, I think it puts him 3rd in the list.

FWIW Morley should have got it last year, so I'd be happy to see him get it this time around.

You can smell the fear.

Adrain Morley

Sam Tomkins

Pat Richards

Discuss?

Interesting nominations don't you think?

Nominating two Wiganners means that the whole Wigan playing staff will have to give their 1st preference vote to Adrian Morley and are barred from casting any votes at all for Sam and Pat, if I understand the rules correctly. Can anyone confirm this?

Wonder if it is allowed to abstain?

If Richards doesn't win it will be the biggest injustice since Trent Barrett was robbed in the name of a substitute.

Interesting nominations don't you think?

Nominating two Wiganners means that the whole Wigan playing staff will have to give their 1st preference vote to Adrian Morley and are barred from casting any votes at all for Sam and Pat, if I understand the rules correctly. Can anyone confirm this?

Wonder if it is allowed to abstain?

If Richards doesn't win it will be the biggest injustice since Trent Barrett was robbed in the name of a substitute.

I know it's very sinister - I bet if they were all Wigan players they would find some way of declaring it void and giving it to another teams player :rolleyes:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Nice to see that you are prepared to concede that it is rather convenient.

:lol:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

sam tomkins for me, one of the best halfbacks we have produced since alexander the great, already up there with some of the british greats of the past 40 years.........

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

a masterclass from richards tonight should swing it for him, and a dismal defeat for wire against hudds should see off morley :D

I read that and thought i hope not.

did you have any money on that call ;):lol:

Richards will now be the MoS and good luck to him.

On Mozza i saw him kick out early in the game and it totaly ****ed me off, yeah he's a wire, but it is not acceptable.