Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lozzknight

Co-operative Championship 1 Elimination Semi Final: York City Knights vs Blackpool Panthers

15 posts in this topic

Its Yorkshire vs Lancashire

The decider to who joins Oldham in the co op champ 1 final at Warrington next week

I obviously hope Panthers play to their full potential and win comfortably,however, I have a feeling this going to be a close game, as was the last time that they met in York with York snatching victory right at the death.Panthers have been hitting purple patches in games, but we need to extend that further tomorrow and I feel a victory is within our grasp.Here's hoping for a great game of rugby. B)

"COME ON PANTHERS"

come on you panthers, this game should have been played at fylde but for the points deduction.

Hopefully york will have enough to get past the panthers tomorrow and play again next week. heres hopin for a good game. All neutrals are welcome as always :D:D:D

come on you panthers, this game should have been played at fylde but for the points deduction.

More like this game shouldnt be happening cos Blackpool shouldnt have chance of promotion after cheating......

More like this game shouldnt be happening cos Blackpool shouldnt have chance of promotion after cheating......

they recieved the statuary punishment by the rfl, so they have been punished for their misdemeanours.

I don't give a stuff who we play so long as its 4th time lucky.

oldham v blackpool would be a cracking game........i'd definitely go to watch the GF if that game is on offer.

York I hope, it would be wrong IMO if Blackpool got to the final

not bothered as to who wins, I just hope they knock ten bells out of each other so when the winner plays is next week, they'll b eouit on their feet.

all three previous matches between the sides have been close and entertaining, should be a good game.

From the Games point of view,I think it would be good for York to make it into the Championship and for Oldham to spend another year trying,finally,to get their finances in order.