...time off. :unsure:

Edited by hindle xiii

Saints v Us

Leeds v Wigan

or

Saints v Wigan

Leeds v Us

Thats my guesses

:dry: How the...? It's the Challenge Cup scandal all over again!

I really hope they pick Hull FC.

Enjoyed my day out at Knowseley Rd earlier on this year.

Actual breaking news, delayed 15 minutes due to accident on M62.

Don't tell me that as soon as I mentioned Saints v Hull from February the bloody fog descended again?

Only 12 mins to go. Even though Hudds are on great form & have peaked at the right time of year I still think they'll pick them.

Actual breaking news, delayed 15 minutes due to accident on M62.

What? Have Saints posted it or something?

Surely it's going to be Warrington Saints, so that Warrington can break their SL hoodoo at Knowsley road and show us that they actually are the superior side that they claim to be.

After all they did dominate the 2010 season, where as Saints are a side of the past.

Also rans you might say.

What? Have Saints posted it or something?

Wendy's out trying to stop Yorkshire teams making it to Knowsley Road.

St.Helens home kit for next season, red vee on the front and a yellow streak down the back.

Passed up the option of closing KR in style with a derby and took what they consider the easy option.

St.Helens home kit for next season, red vee on the front and a yellow streak down the back.

Passed up the option of closing KR in style with a derby and took what they consider the easy option.

Harsh

I'd have picked us given their choice

Harsh

I'd have picked us given their choice

With all due respect, the last game at KR is now lacking the prestige that it deserved. Given that Wigan won in our last meeting at the ground, you would have thought that they may have wanted to right the wrong and close the old ground in style. Obviously not.

I think the yellow comment was really lame. It makes sense picking the lowest ranked club.

I think the yellow comment was really lame. It makes sense picking the lowest ranked club.

Whats the point of even having a Clubcall in that case? Saints had a chance to finish the old ground in style and took what they consider the easy option.

With all due respect, the last game at KR is now lacking the prestige that it deserved. Given that Wigan won in our last meeting at the ground, you would have thought that they may have wanted to right the wrong and close the old ground in style. Obviously not.

Obviously not, as the most consisent side over the season, why would Saints pick you?

No sentiment in the decision, maybe they'd like a crack at you in the final providing both you and them win, a far bigger stage to put one over you

Nothing stopping you turning up :D