Leroy Cudjoe

How quick is he? Didn't seem to be flat out, or he was making it look easy when he went the length. He had a start on Riley but left him well behind and Atkins couldn't close him down.
Certainly got some speed and it was a great finish to a good game. Mathers must be gutted with his final act as a Warrington player but it was nice to see Tony Smith offer him a shoulder.

Leicester Saint

Product of Newsome Panthers junior set up along with Michael Lawrence, they do a fine job up in Newsome bringing the kids on, a few are in the academy too that just toured Aus

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Product of Newsome Panthers junior set up along with Michael Lawrence, they do a fine job up in Newsome bringing the kids on, a few are in the academy too that just toured Aus

jermaine mcgivillary has no chance being a regular giant whilst biting the ankles of these two!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

jermaine mcgivillary has no chance being a regular giant whilst biting the ankles of these two!

Id love to see them 2 in the centres with Jermaine on the wing.

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Newsome have been producing good players for a few years now. Remember a few lads that signed for Giants from my age group. Phil Joseph, Ben Feehan and Chris Lodge.

Feehan was by far the best, surprised he never made it pro at the top.

He is a very good player, plenty of tries this season, solid as they come under a high ball, pace, strength and in the past month playing in centre shows he has good hands too...

Nice to see him get some praise from outside the Giants, Lawrence is a quality player too, but more in defence than attack at the moment and McGillvary is going to get his day soon, and will be superb when he does.

He is a very good player, plenty of tries this season, solid as they come under a high ball, pace, strength and in the past month playing in centre shows he has good hands too...

Nice to see him get some praise from outside the Giants, Lawrence is a quality player too, but more in defence than attack at the moment and McGillvary is going to get his day soon, and will be superb when he does.

I would expect McGillvary to be replacing D Hodgson in the not to distant future.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

Newsome have been producing good players for a few years now. Remember a few lads that signed for Giants from my age group. Phil Joseph, Ben Feehan and Chris Lodge.

Feehan was by far the best, surprised he never made it pro at the top.

Phil's been playing all summer, hes at Slawit this year

Ben shall we say, had other interests, nice lad, had a spell with Batley but off field activities are his downfall

Ben shall we say, had other interests, nice lad, had a spell with Batley but off field activities are his downfall

when Ben came to Batley they introduced a dressing room 'vally bag' system similar to the amateur method of collating all players valuables to stop sticky fingers getting tempted- much to Ben's disappointment!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

when Ben came to Batley they introduced a dressing room 'vally bag' system similar to the amateur method of collating all players valuables to stop sticky fingers getting tempted- much to Ben's disappointment!

He aint no thief to my knowledge, his social life aint boring though :D

Great player nonetheless

cudjoe has impressed me every time i've seen him on tv this season. will mcnamara be brave enough to pick him and chris riley on the wings in the 4 nations?

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

So, Cudjoe & Riley rather than T Briscoe & Atkins? I think Fox is starting to find form again but I don't think he should be taken down under due to his hit-&-miss form this season. I think Macca should take Cudjoe as a second choice/interchange rather than part of the starting line-up.

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

i heard he had been playing at Slawit. Wonder why he's not playing at Newsome or even St Joes or Underbank.

Yeah I always liked Ben. A very angry kid. I think Lodge joined the RAF or something, sure I read his name in the RL Exp when they played in the cup.

He aint no thief to my knowledge, his social life aint boring though :D

Great player nonetheless

I think Stanley Gene's maxed out credit cards would disagree with you on that one!

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

i heard he had been playing at Slawit. Wonder why he's not playing at Newsome or even St Joes or Underbank.

Yeah I always liked Ben. A very angry kid. I think Lodge joined the RAF or something, sure I read his name in the RL Exp when they played in the cup.

Phil Joseph was at Newsome last season. My lad will be pleased to hear he's not there this time around, he's playing Newsome this weekend and Mr Joseph ran over, through and round every one of them last season!!

There's 10 types of people in the world...those who understand binary and those that don't

Phil Joseph was at Newsome last season. My lad will be pleased to hear he's not there this time around, he's playing Newsome this weekend and Mr Joseph ran over, through and round every one of them last season!!

Was by far the strongest lad in the league. Probably a few age groups above aswell. I think those 3 started weight training together. They carried Newsome and it was absolutley no surprise that they got picked up by the Giants and had the chance to make it in the pro game.

Few of em gone to Slawit from Newsome these past few years

1st or 2nd team mate this weekend?

I think Stanley Gene's maxed out credit cards would disagree with you on that one!

I stand corrected if thats true

Few of em gone to Slawit from Newsome these past few years

1st or 2nd team mate this weekend?

Morley Borough vs Newsome Panthers 1sts

There's 10 types of people in the world...those who understand binary and those that don't