Sign in to follow this  
jamescolin

Blue and white

If this has been decided please excuse me. I have been gathering my blue and white bits and pieces together and it suddenly struck me that Halifax play in blue and white! Has it been decided that we play in blue and white on Sunday? If the opposition turn up in that colour and play in it then we will look as if we are supporting the other team! Noise will no doubt leave no one in doubt, but 1. I do not know what colours the two teams are playing in 2.I could be sporting the opposition colours on the day. Please put me out of my agony.3. Question If we are playing in any other colour should we be making an effort to wear that colour on the day?

i think we're in blue n white col. they're in white n blue. :rolleyes:

i think we're in blue n white col. they're in white n blue. :rolleyes:

Thanks OR. I am colour blind anyway. Be a laugh though if nobody has decided. Of course if it turns out to be red, white and blue I can always wear my old Union Jack.

Whatever colour the team play in Fev supporters will be easily spotted in those flat caps and flatcappers on tour t-shirts (don't delay get yours know, you know it makes sense) :D

P.S --PS whose is the bird that adorns your particular thread. Know it is not you so why is it there.

Thanks OR. I am colour blind anyway. Be a laugh though if nobody has decided. Of course if it turns out to be red, white and blue I can always wear my old Union Jack.

and if i look like getting a kick in the goolies i can always wear my old onlon jock.

According to the fax forum we're playing in red and they're playing in black.

Then if we all take a Union Jack we've cracked it. Blue and white and red = red, white and blue. We could then under what songs to sing do a rendering of 'Land of Hope and Glory'.

Land of Hope and Glory

Featherstone Rovers are we

How we adore thee

Team at top of the tree

Just made that up. Shall I continue?

P.S. who is she in the world of recognition. She looks good but an old codger like me hasn't heard of her.