Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mylo rooney

ON/OFF

101 posts in this topic

ovenden v elland will prob be on...they now hav underground heating at ovvy !!!

It musn't be working today then, games OFF....

so what games are on then does anyone know

I think the conference league is a wipeout, would be surprised if any games in the northern regional leagues are played. :(

West Bank 16-10 according to someone on rlfans.com

dont want to put a dampener on things but way the weather is looking for next week prob have games off again ,lets hope not.sick of bloody shopping :D

I think you might be right, I've just seen the forecast for the east, and I can't see any games being on next weekend. They say it's gonna be about -5 with shedfuls of snow to go with it. Brrrrr. The one thing going for us though, is they'll probably change their minds by wednesday.

I think you might be right, I've just seen the forecast for the east, and I can't see any games being on next weekend. They say it's gonna be about -5 with shedfuls of snow to go with it. Brrrrr. The one thing going for us though, is they'll probably change their minds by wednesday.

bit of overtime for the council boys then ? get them paths cleared !!!!!!!!!111

We saw it coming, all the heaters in the lobby have been serviced. ;)

Cant see any games been on in Hull this weekend got about 3ft a snow here now causing mayhem!!

snowing here in leigh on top of frost weather will have to turn for games to be played here this week,but we got a couple of days yet out can happen.

snowing here in leigh on top of frost weather will have to turn for games to be played here this week,but we got a couple of days yet out can happen.

sods law just as i post that bloody suns out now,whey hey .

It must be bad, me and our lass couldn't get to the annual ex gas board employees christmas dinner in Hull. Missed a good do, good dinner and a few beers with some good lads. It's either that what's disappointed me, or the fact that I've already fckn paid for it. :angry2:

sods law just as i post that bloody suns out now,whey hey .

After a freeze the temperature has to rise to 3 degrees or above for the grass pitches to begin to thaw. It will come down to Friday night and your sun coming out on Saturday morning for a thaw. Can't see any change to anywhere myself but lets keep our cringers frosed.

It must be bad, me and our lass couldn't get to the annual ex gas board employees christmas dinner in Hull. Missed a good do, good dinner and a few beers with some good lads. It's either that what's disappointed me, or the fact that I've already fckn paid for it. :angry2:

I`m surprised you had to pay for it thought we would be paying for it. Bet it was subsidised.

Robbin gas b-stards :angry:

I`m surprised you had to pay for it thought we would be paying for it. Bet it was subsidised.

some people call the gas board employees TOFO's , i wonder what it stands for

some people call the gas board employees TOFO's , i wonder what it stands for

il put ny neck out and say same as last week no games on this week

il put ny neck out and say same as last week no games on this week

;) Dont need to stick anything out for wigan and (small surounding areas )leigh :P NO CHANCE!!!!!! :(

Different dept, we were proper gas men, laying main pipes in all weathers. Sometimes even going outside in winter. :dry:

Different dept, we were proper gas men, laying main pipes in all weathers. Sometimes even going outside in winter. :dry:

ENGLAND V FIFA,DEFO OFF :D:D:D

Castleford Panthers VS Widnes St Maries OFF!!!

one thing that wont be off for the 2nd week is bloody wife wanting to go shopping,