Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maureen T-k

Sad news

19 posts in this topic

I found out this morning that life long Rovers supporter Lewis Jarvis as passed away, he was a top bloke and a gentleman and will be sorely missed, God bless Lewis R.i.p

Just heard this evening Maureen. He was a top bloke and always had time for a chat with folk. RIP

I found out this morning that life long Rovers supporter Lewis Jarvis as passed away, he was a top bloke and a gentleman and will be sorely missed, God bless Lewis R.i.p

How very sad. Had numerous conversations with him over the years. Always positive and bright. RIP old mate.

Very sorry to hear that. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

most of us knew Lewis

what a lovely man

this really is sad

cw

Very sad news. Lewis was a gentleman and a top bloke. RIP mate. Condolences to his family.

When I had to give up driving Lewis offered to drive me to games including the academy games. I'm both saddened and shocked to hear this sad news. God Bless

God bless Lewis .A true gent

Was only talking to sue last sunday, telling me he'd been in piders for the last seven weeks, glad i had the chance to send him my love, as everyone else has said , a true gent and friend

RIP Lewis

A true gentleman always polite and easy to talk to, rest in peace Lewis.

I met Lewis when i did work experience at the school he was head at in pontefract and he always had time to talk in the years after. A true loss to to everyone who knew him.

A true gentleman and a genuine life long Rovers supporter.

He once told me he had been coming to watch the Rovers from being two years old.

Very sad news for all associated with Featherstone Rovers.

Condolences to his wife Sue and all his family.

R. I. P.

I worked at Rovers with Lewis for several years. He was an out and out Rovers fan and the club was a very big part of his life,he will be missed by many who knew him. Condolences from myself and Denise to Lewis' wife Sue and his sister Sue. RIP

Lewis,s funeral will be held on Monday 21st March at 1.30pm at Bowers row church/chapel in Allerton Bywater followed at 2.30pm at Pontefract Creamatorium

Nice to see several Rovers fans at the funeral today, Lewis had a good send off by family and friends

I did not realise that it was Lewis's funeral until I read the post. No excuse but I have been really busy the last week or so.

I would just like to pass on my condolences to Sue and the rest of the family. Lewis was just a nice bloke and he would always have time for a chat. I can't believe he is not with us anymore.

RIP Lewis

Ian