Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAZ1983

TRIALIST?

35 posts in this topic

It's certainly a little "snug" is the fit of that shirt!! :biggrin:

I think Martin Overton's shirt is the same size as mine - and it only just fits him!!!!!

Aye, a bet you look like thas wrestling a tiger when thas trying to take it off :biggrin:

Good to hear the trialist (and Tommy H) went well on their debuts. Can only help the squad that.

I must admit I miss the good old days when a trialist played as A.N.Other or S.O.Else and it allowed us plenty of speculation as to who it actually was. :wink:

Apparently we nearly had a 'G Crumpton' playing the last 20 mins, but it never happened :rolleyes:

Thought he had a cracking match, as did Hepworth. I look forward to seeing him again.

IMO DP must rate Chappel or why start him and keep Welham on the bench. Thought he went well especially for a debut showing as people have previously said. Robin your right he probably aint a Paul Newlove but lets be fair not many are though I share your concern by building the guy upto beyond whats reasonable. He looks a decent addition and will add some much needed competion for the centre spots.

thought it was the perfect game for powell to bring the lad in i think we've finally got osme competition for centers which we have deffo missed in previous years

thought it was the perfect game for powell to bring the lad in i think we've finally got osme competition for centers which we have deffo missed in previous years

I think it says something when the bench line-up is Dickens,Tonka, Tim Spears and welham. Daryl has got a comprehensive and outstanding team together.