Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJT

Rugby League 9's

26 posts in this topic

We host the latest round of fixtures tomorrow night with Castleford Tigers, Leeds Rhinos and Hull KR coming to town. Admission is £5 adults, £3 concessions £1 kids with an option to upgrade for pre match hospitality. At the moment we sit 2nd in the East Regional Group.

Fixtures

KO:19:30 Featherstone Rovers V Leeds Rhinos

KO:19:50 Castleford Tigers V Hull Kingston Rovers

KO:20:20 Castleford Tigers V Leeds Rhinos

KO:20:40 Featherstone Rovers V Hull Kingston Rovers

KO:21:10 Hull Kingston Rovers V Leeds Rhinos

KO:21:30 Featherstone Rovers V Castleford Tigers

Looking forward to a lot of action tonight when hopefully i will get the smile back on my face after the last few days of miserable soul searching, and what a prospect to end the evening. :smile:

Bring it on so we can talk about all things rugby league again.

Nines Competition- East. Hosted by The Big Fellas Stadium, Featherstone

Featherstone Rovers v Leeds Rhinos 7.30pm

Ref T Roby TJ T Crashley TJ D Griffiths IG G Evans IG C Dean IO P Stockman IO A Sweet TK G Kershaw MC B Lilley

Castleford Tigers v Hull Kingston Rovers 7.50pm

Ref J Child TJ P Stockman TJ A Sweet IG G Evans IG C Dean IO D Griffiths IO T Crashey TK G Kershaw MC B Lilley

Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos 8.20pm

Ref T Roby TJ T Crashley TJ D Griffiths IG G Evans IG C Dean IO P Stockman IO A Sweet TK G Kershaw MC B Lilley

Featherstone Rovers v Hull Kingston Rovers 8.40pm

Ref J Child TJ P Stockman TJ A Sweet IG G Evans IG C Dean IO D Griffiths IO T Crashey TK G Kershaw MC B Lilley

Hull Kingston Rovers v Leeds Rhinos 9.10pm

Featherstone Rovers v Castleford Tigers 9.30pm

Squads -

Featherstone Rovers

Tom Carr

Gaz Poutney

Liam Welham

Nat Browne

Nicky Saxton

Jack Bussey

Rob Kirk

Jake Perkins

Greg Worthington

David Garahan

Aaron Lyons

David Nurse

Kyran Johnson

Matty Brooke

Castleford Tigers

Greg Eden

James Clare

John Davies

Josh Nathaniel

Adam Milner

Ryan Brierley

Ben Johnson

Billy Harris

Charlie Martin

Chris Siddons

Ollie Holmes

Ben Reynolds

Brad Knowles

Hull KR

Louis Sheriff

Jordan Cox

Dave Petersen

Aaron Ollett

Sam Latus

Danny Williams

Dave Scott

Rowan Colqhourn

Liam Salter

Kristian Bell

Joe Gay

Sonny Esslemont

Richard Beaumont

Leeds Rhinos

Jimmy Watson

James Duckworth

Michael Coady

Ben Jones-Bishop

Mo Agoro

Aaron Brown

Sean Casey

Ryan Smith

Liam Hood

Colton Roche

Zak Hardaker

Jay Pitts

Alex Foster

Fev 22 cas 26

If liam welham doesnt get in the squad on thurs he mite as well pack in with club as was awesome all night

Other games

Cas 22 hull kr 6

Leeds 8 cas 14

Hull kr 8 leeds 28

Fev 22 cas 26

If liam welham doesnt get in the squad on thurs he mite as well pack in with club as was awesome all night

Spot on mate. Thought our lads did really well against the SL boys. Welham as you say was superb. Tom Carr wasn't far behind. Cas were easily the best team on show. The pace they had was breathtaking at times. Think if i was DP i'd be trying to loan a couple. Specially the Cas No3.

All in all a good night for a fiver.

Fev 16 hull kr 18

Should have told Worthington that before the last tackle :laugh:

Really enjoyed all the games tonight, some top class displays from players of all teams. Liam Welham and Tom Carr stood out for me. Welham was awesome in that last game against Cas. £15 quid, for snap, a drink and a night of fantastic entertainment, well worth it. A great atmosphere too, fans intermingling having a laugh, lovely to be part of it.

I know we lost all three games but the other teams are all SL (full time) and when you work it out over three loses we only lost by 12 points, I enjoyed it tonight and thought the lads did well

enjoyed the night, enjoyed the concept....Welham stood out with his speed and top notch tackling......not seen much of carr upto now an I was impressed.......c*s were impressive(unbeaten in comp)which shows how good a game we gave them, as we did the others too.

i liked the way the refs kept the game moving and not blowing up for every little mistake. some quality rugby by some quality players. well done to all.

So - who were you shouting for last night??? :laugh::laugh:

what a great night for a fiver not sure the pink balls will catch on though

Who knows?? Pink shoes did!!

Who knows?? Pink shoes did!!

after being harrangued by you, i left the RED shoes at home for the fax game, and look what happened there.

So - who were you shouting for last night??? :laugh::laugh:

suffice to say, I was there.

eee thy ought t'be in politics thee!! :laugh::laugh:

Is anyone off to the nines at Headingley next tuesday?, i've heard a very strong rumour that Bluebeard is taking part in a mascot race..... the bloke needs his napper reading at his age

Really enjoyed last night and thought the fev youngsters showed up really well against their SL counterparts.

Agreed about Tom Carr too, thought he looked pretty sharp. As for Liam Whelam, well there is no surprise that he

can find his way to the try line

The thing that put the smile back on my face though was the 'carry-on' slapstick efforts of the players as they

tried their hand at drop-kicking the conversions.......they deffinately dont practise that one

Watching Zac last night was a big reminder of just how much his kind of pace is being missed.

my neighbour went to the nines at c*s tonight. said he felt like joan of arc, sat in the stand surrounded by all that wood. don't know if he meant the stand or the supporters. :biggrin: