Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ovo

Challange Cup Final Trip

28 posts in this topic

So who is going on the marvelous package which has been put together for the club?

Bus from the ground to Wembley for the CC Cup Final

Ticket for the Final

Hotel in Milton Keynes at the Xscape complex, so chance for a good night out, plenty for families as well

Breakfast next morning

On the bus to Sheffield

Buffet Lunch at the game

Ticket to watch Sheffield Eagles and Fev

Back to the Big Fella's on the bus

all for £135 - bargain of the century!

Sounds like a right weekend to me with like minded fev folk.

To book call Veronica on 01977 702386

A reminder of this trip, it will be a great weekend and a great way to help the club

I don't do the challenge cup martin! So I'll decline the offer but use the money I would have spent on that weekend for another years player shirt sponsorship :tongue:

I don't do the challenge cup martin! So I'll decline the offer but use the money I would have spent on that weekend for another years player shirt sponsorship :tongue:

With the amount of ale you sup mate, I'll put you down for two sponsorships then. Thank you very much for your support.

Ha! :biggrin::laugh:

I want to go, Terry doesnt:-(

Value for money this one booked 6 seats 4 of them who don't normally go to Rovers matches looks to me as a pay for wembly and get a free meal and free entry to Sheffield match and free transport back to Fev what more can you ask for

Value for money this one booked 6 seats 4 of them who don't normally go to Rovers matches looks to me as a pay for wembly and get a free meal and free entry to Sheffield match and free transport back to Fev what more can you ask for

Good stuff jt. As Ovo says it does help the club. Uptake has been encouraging so far with it being advertised in the P&C, programme and the website.

With the amount of ale you sup mate, I'll put you down for two sponsorships then. Thank you very much for your support.

Ha! :biggrin::laugh:

Obviously not had a sesh with '3 sips Evans' then Paul :laugh::laugh:

Just to let you know, we are confirming room bookings on Monday with the hotel, so if you have been humming and aahhhhing about whether to go, I urge you to make a decision this weekend as there are only a few limited places availble. To make your booking, call Veronica at the office on Monday morning 01977 702386. We need to take a deposit of £60 per person. Payment can be made by card at the time. Thanks

Great stuff, should be a cracking weekend with great folk already booked. We are really looking forward to it.

Obviously not had a sesh with '3 sips Evans' then Paul :laugh::laugh:

Poncy union lets all bind on chap isnt he, never could drink them sort

hip, hip hurrrah

aye, I know how poncey they were at Selby when I played there! My nose was "ponced" out o' joint there!!!

Oh aye, really poncey! :tongue:

So who is going on the marvelous package which has been put together for the club?

Bus from the ground to Wembley for the CC Cup Final

Ticket for the Final

Hotel in Milton Keynes at the Xscape complex, so chance for a good night out, plenty for families as well

Breakfast next morning

On the bus to Sheffield

Buffet Lunch at the game

Ticket to watch Sheffield Eagles and Fev

Back to the Big Fella's on the bus

all for £135 - bargain of the century!

Sounds like a right weekend to me with like minded fev folk.

To book call Veronica on 01977 702386

Ovo, I used to love the challange cup final but even more after this week I refuse to give the RFL a penny of my hard earned cash.

Ovo, I used to love the challange cup final but even more after this week I refuse to give the RFL a penny of my hard earned cash.

I'm all on watching it even if Rovers are playing in it Ian! Fair play to those who do like, but I'm of a very similar opinion Ian.

I'm all on watching it even if Rovers are playing in it Ian! Fair play to those who do like, but I'm of a very similar opinion Ian.

I agree Robin, I won't critisise anyone who goes to the finals or international matches. I would personally prefer to give my money to the Rovers and other Championship clubs.

Deposit for two on it's way Steph.

Dont forget your black & amber scarfs for the wembley leg of the trip :biggrin:

Problem is Ian that every club gets tickets to shift and if they don't go the club loses. So since we are playing sheffield on the way home we put this excellent value package toghether.

So by going anyone is supporting the club. Not the RFL.

Otherwise it looks like we lose money on another event. It really is difficult to know what to do sometimes

They'll not lose owt out o me martin

They'll not lose owt out o me martin. They money I would've spent on that trip will pay to sponsor another players shirt next year!

Problem is Ian that every club gets tickets to shift and if they don't go the club loses. So since we are playing sheffield on the way home we put this excellent value package toghether.

So by going anyone is supporting the club. Not the RFL.

Otherwise it looks like we lose money on another event. It really is difficult to know what to do sometimes

Ovo, I have just paid my deposit for a family season ticket which is bloody good value to support the club I love. I am renewing my vows at the clubhouse in September where I will be haniding over about £900 in total. Hopefully it will be a good night so there is the bar takings as well.

However I refuse to go to an event organised by the disgracefull RFL. Just like Robin the money saved will go on the Rovers.

I try to give the club everything I can possibly give to the club but on this occasion I simply have to pass.

I know mate. Not meant to make anyone feel bad. Last of all yourself and Robin. Just trying to keep interest and let everyone know the facts

cool for cats Martin!! :biggrin:

I see this more of a weekend away getting to know other fans, having a laugh, and soaking up two games of rugby league which afterall is what we all enjoy / have in common. I know it's not for everybody, and not everybody can afford a weekend away, especially when a lot have been to Toulouse as well. For those that are going, I am sure we will have a great time, in our club colours, loud and proud.