Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sidnee

Stadium Development

254 posts in this topic

post-2182-0-37293000-1356270116_thumb.jpg gone

It's the latest idea to keep everyone warm in February!

Stand at railway end but bring thi pit boots.

Really happy to see Fev not just building on the pitch but off it as well. So many clubs especially in SL have wasted their money on players including my team Fax. Thankfully now Fax are well run and building things off it and have a decent stadium finally though still lenty to do. Just a shame its up to the Council to do things like sort some toilets out! Anyway this is about Fev. So hopefully you as a club keep building on and off the pitch. If SL comes good but you can only benefit from having a better ground and facilities whatever may come. I am proud to have some Fev fans on Facebook as my friends even though I have never met them. People like Martin Overton, Robin Evans, Diane Glenn. So its great for me to see them see their club Fev, in such a good way and building for the future and not just for today. One day maybe Fev and Fax will be in SL. But if not then we will hopefully see both clubs pushing the other and build this great respected rivalry between the two clubs.

13 holes have now been dug so far for the main foundations, 3 of these have now been filled with concrete, more will be done through out the week. Progress is well under way now the weather is getting better and the land drying out.

You should be able to see evidence of this at the Halifax game.

Update provided by Terry King

Is there any steel erection due this week?

Looking well now

post-2182-0-24466700-1375885114_thumb.jpg

Roughly what google earth will see of our impressive stadium

post-2182-0-87561000-1380577664_thumb.jpg

Went to the dentists in Fev the other day and had a look in at our Rob and the new stand. Seating almost done looks really good. Question: Anybody know when our £50 bricks are going in?

Please can someone update the situation on when the pitch/ playing surface will be extended.?

Thanks

Have a great 2014!

The new stand looks fantastic fellas. When are you planning to slide the playng surface towards it. Are they going to turf the area right in front of the new stand so all that will be needed is the lines repainting? 

How have they got it looking so good? Didn't it come from a footie ground?

I love coming to POR even being Leyther and not having the best current record there, it's still good place to visit.

See you all soon.

I'd like to know when the £50 bricks we boughtr are going in and where in the stand will they be?

Would be interesting to find out if how much of the pitch we are going to level and when the pitch is being moved. Also I bought 3 bricks, it would be nice for the club to invite people that bought them to an evening at the club. Put a turn on and get some cash over the bar!

wouldve thought all pitchwork will be at end of next season

pitch is being levelled out from the current 40 metre line at the railway end through the extension and will be completed for the 2015 season including extending it

They are looking at a 4g pitch although they would need funds for it

That would mean levelling from po rend all the way through stripping away at railway end. Needs to be done if we are serious about SL and hosting more internationals, finals etc.

Featherstone rovers radio

Last night with the volunteers on the show was very good thay said there was a lot of work to do what people dont see

I agree as a supporter you don't you watch the game then go home good luck to everyone and keep up the good work up the rovers

I dont always agree with what the club is doing but one thing I now the volunteers are brill keep up the good work