Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sidnee

Stadium Development

254 posts in this topic

im on scholarship for the 15s, and when we were training on the back pitch wednesday night a truck pulled up with huge concrete steps on the back, simon riley was there and think the express was down taking pictures. they're now just layed flat in the back car park at the moment.

Nah - that was me! Club have the pictures if they wish to use them.

oh right! somebody said it was the express, sorry haha

bless he thought The c*s n c*s would be interested in Fev.

We get a 3full page spread Everytime our neighbours hire a digger then, No report when its de hired and done nothing.

Our time is near to be the top team in the area again

We had a full back page this week!

Not bad bearing in mind that english bloke, wots iz name, Rangi thingy plays for 'England' on Sat!! :rolleyes:

We will need a new spot for the bonfire next year (hopefully!)

Can we have 1 added to the plans before they are submitted for planning permission please :tongue:

We have had two more HGV deliveries today from Scarborough consisting of concrete slabs that are the steps/terracing that slots onto the steelwork.

Everyone that is going to tomorrows HUGE bonfire will see everything that has arrived so far.

Come to think of it , you should be able to see for miles when that fire gets going :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

any news on planning permission? or is caslteford and Wakefield council going to shaft us? I can imagine the reply you can build it but it will have to be at GlassHoughton

A nice piece in this weeks pont n c@s from Simon thanking all the volunteers as well as an update, re planning application. :biggrin:

A nice piece in this weeks pont n c@s from Simon thanking all the volunteers as well as an update, re planning application. :biggrin:

I am so sorry I have been unable to help. However if there is any paper work I can do at home.......

Watch this space, things are moving on with the design :smile:

Watch this space, things are moving on with the design :smile:

sounds good :biggrin:

sounds good :biggrin:

All things being equal, the last remaining steelwork should be at Bigfellas for Friday, latest. A job well done. We want as many as possible to become involved in the re-build.

All things being equal, the last remaining steelwork should be at Bigfellas for Friday, latest. A job well done. We want as many as possible to become involved in the re-build.

Looks like tomorrow will be the last time I go over there then!!!

Will make it easier (and quicker) to help, just nip down the road. :wink:

Do you think those down at C@s would like our old terracing for their new ground? If they can strip it they can have it!

Is there anybody out there good at jigsaws because i,m not ahah

Anyone know what we are doing for extra parking next season? could be hell when we have a big game on, its nice to see things moving on though well done...

Just got back from having a mega hole drilling session on the new seats. :biggrin:

Thursday is the last day before the Christmas break, then its back down to business in early January if anyone fancies showing their face :wink: . Also, plans are getting there, almost ready for submitting so I hear. Just the technical i's to dot and t's to cross (Mark?).

Has work re-started on the two stands yet?

a lot of prep work going off Matt ...welding,painting etc...and i believe a structural engineer has visited to advise on footings etc...Rome were'nt built in a day tha know's!! :cool: