Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sidnee

Stadium Development

254 posts in this topic

Good stuff, cheers Gaz. Only asking as it was raised on a non-league forum I occasionally frequent so wanted to give them an update on your lot's behalf.

It is a lot further on than c@s tell em Matt :-))

Planning application finally submitted according to this weeks Pont n Fev Express :)

Planning application finally submitted according to this weeks Pont n Fev Express :)

Excellent. Things are on the move, and hopefully it will soon be on the Wakey Council Planning Portal to have a look at. :)

They have requested some additional information which I am working on at the moment. Should be up on the Planning Portal later next week.

They have requested some additional information which I am working on at the moment. Should be up on the Planning Portal later next week.

Good stuff Mark. :)

I would be interested on how these plans enable the club to re develop the post office road end in future years. By only moving the ground 15metres wont it restrict any future development in that area of the ground?

Could we possibly squeeze in the executive boxes that Trinity use when they have finished with them as they seem quite narrow in comparison to a full stand. We are desperately short of such amenities

Exciting times, its going to look great No doubt

That's a pretty impressive looking stadium ....well done to all concerned

I have no idea what the future plans are for the stadium, but surely it will see:

Extension of the clubhouse

New Terracing at Post Office Road

It will take a lot of time, effort and resource, but just getting these new stands is fantastic and really shows how we've progressed as a club.

Times are exciting at Fev and more folk need to get behind the club (they obviously don't read the forum!)

Looks great really coming on. Final piece for me if it were possible would slight extension of the terracing and covering at po road end although it would block the view of the houses. Maybe just covering down the short lengths with a terrace extension.

Looks great really coming on. Final piece for me if it were possible would slight extension of the terracing and covering at po road end although it would block the view of the houses. Maybe just covering down the short lengths with a terrace extension.

Noticed a crane at the railway end of the ground the last couple of days ,any updates to whats happening so far ,it would be nice to keep track of progress on the forum via posts and any pictures .

Probably a good time to bump this thread back up (as Dydo is asking ;) )

The crane has been installing the site office.

A lot of the steel work has been cleaned and prepped ready for painting. Obviously still a lot of prep work before the big boys finally move in but its getting there :)

Took this with a high powered lense from my back garden in Las palmas

184036_3753692925870_1679454879_n.jpg

Just kidding. I stole it off facebook. Sorry to the owner.

any chance of a daily photo update of the ground improvements?

any chance of a daily photo update of the ground improvements?

From me? Unlikely.

Probably a good time to bump this thread back up (as Dydo is asking ;) )

The crane has been installing the site office.

A lot of the steel work has been cleaned and prepped ready for painting. Obviously still a lot of prep work before the big boys finally move in but its getting there :)

Cheers sidnee ,forgot about this old thread ,looks like the electronic scoreboards also being taken down for demolishion of the terracing ,new place needed for that proably side of the pie hut where the old one used to be years ago.

Only kidding mate. ;)

There you go...

530327_10151085575397663_664196579_n.jpg

Wonder if Cas want to buy our old crumbly terracing to go with the rest of theirs :D

having worked in construction all my working life, i have to say the priorities are all wrong. it's snap cabin first, then site office.