Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sidnee

Stadium Development

254 posts in this topic

Scoreboard now relocated.

Due to reasons the club cannot control, the terracing won't be coming out this weekend.

Any idea when its supposed to be getting demolished now? .suppose next weekends out because of junior and youth yorks cup finals

well done on the funding everybody

Here here well done. exciting times. It will start to look like a modern stadium.

terracing starting to come out.

Didn't know it was that way inclined. :lol:

Didn't know it was that way inclined. :lol:

At least, its a step in the right direction.

stripping topsoil from pitch today folks....terracing sometime thurs/fri dependant on progress/weather....360 excavator/35tonne dumptruck on site.proper construction site now!! :D

Hope we'll have some topsoil back on the pitch for the start of Feb. :O;)

At least, its a step in the right direction.

I hope you stand by that statement Bob.

Photo's anyone?

post-2182-0-47935800-1356019668_thumb.jpg

Daft point, I know, but it seems it might be a bit of a squash when Leyth visit in February?!

Daft point, I know, but it seems it might be a bit of a squash when Leyth visit in February?!

Unless both teams suddenly get a sizeable increase in support, I suspect we'll manage. ;)

Unless both teams suddenly get a sizeable increase in support, I suspect we'll manage. ;)

Well the PO Road end always seems busy when Fev are going down the slope - the only space I can think of where the away fans could gather in any numbers would be on the block of terracing between the main stand and the PO Road?

Well the PO Road end always seems busy when Fev are going down the slope - the only space I can think of where the away fans could gather in any numbers would be on the block of terracing between the main stand and the PO Road?

It is busy, but I doubt that there would be a problem in accomodating both sets of fans. Would just be a bit cosier. Or of course, use one of the stands.

line them all up on the railway line, no trains on a sunday!

Really happy to see Fev not just building on the pitch but off it as well. So many clubs especially in SL have wasted their money on players including my team Fax. Thankfully now Fax are well run and building things off it and have a decent stadium finally though still lenty to do. Just a shame its up to the Council to do things like sort some toilets out! Anyway this is about Fev. So hopefully you as a club keep building on and off the pitch. If SL comes good but you can only benefit from having a better ground and facilities whatever may come. I am proud to have some Fev fans on Facebook as my friends even though I have never met them. People like Martin Overton, Robin Evans, Diane Glenn. So its great for me to see them see their club Fev, in such a good way and building for the future and not just for today. One day maybe Fev and Fax will be in SL. But if not then we will hopefully see both clubs pushing the other and build this great respected rivalry between the two clubs.