Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Gibbins

York v Rovers

35 posts in this topic

Some York fans thought they should have beaten us at our place, however i thought the score reflected the game as well as they played. Can't see any such feelings for the York fans this time round

York 16 - 38 Rovers

They had a little break after 2 defeats in which they scored over 60 but let in over 100 points. I can see us running in over 50 points, hopefully this week finny brings his kicking boots

York 14

fev 58

1st try: powell

MoM: Finny

ATT: 1472

YORK....20 FEV...25

1ST TRY......Dickens

mom..........Saxton

Att..........1722

Can anyone play this pick a result game?

My score would be

YCK 22 - Fev 34 (Mr finn can keep his kicking boots at home)

Att 1256

MOM Thackeray

1st try Esders

See you all Friday :biggrin:

York 22 Fev 46

(Finn to kick plenty)

MOM Tonks

1st try scorer Powell

Att 1198

Some York fans thought they should have beaten us at our place, however i thought the score reflected the game as well as they played. Can't see any such feelings for the York fans this time round

York slowed us down at every cance and we allowed this to happen, as soon as we got quick play teh balls the scoreboard ticked over and we were nevr in danger of losing. I expect pretty much the same on Friday night to be honest with Rovers draweing away steadily in the last 20mins.

Rovers 48

York 16

Att 1168

1st Try Dale

MOM Hepworth

Fev 74, York 2

1st Sam

MOM Powell

Att 3274 :ph34r:

Now, wheres mi tablets. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Fev 74, York 2

1st Sam

MOM Powell

Att 3274 :ph34r:

Now, wheres mi tablets. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

As all this sun addled your brain? :tongue: Would settle for the crowd but not the scorline, now you go take them tablets and lie down in a quiet, darkened room till these thoughts pass by :laugh: :laugh:

Fev by a dozen. Decent crowd. Suggy will fall over. Mrs Thorpe will shout at the ref. Bob will have a few Tizers, Dave Woods will forget his slimfast and Liam Fimm will kick some goals!!

Fev by a dozen. Decent crowd. Suggy will fall over. Mrs Thorpe will shout at the ref. Bob will have a few Tizers, Dave Woods will forget his slimfast and Liam Fimm will kick some goals!!

and the first shout of "offside" within the first minute :biggrin:

known Suggy for a good few years now after playing at Selby Warriors with him , top lad who loves his rugby , i even got invited to go on the bus from Fev to my home city but unfortunately am working , hope its a close game an we get at least a bonus point , but will be good to see you lot from Fev helping to swell the crowd , have a gud un but not too good :biggrin::biggrin:

known Suggy for a good few years now

He plays a banjo you know!!

known Suggy for a good few years now after playing at Selby Warriors with him , top lad who loves his rugby , i even got invited to go on the bus from Fev to my home city but unfortunately am working , hope its a close game an we get at least a bonus point , but will be good to see you lot from Fev helping to swell the crowd , have a gud un but not too good :biggrin::biggrin:

Your making me blush now Nigel lad, we were just starting to bring you on at Warriors before your injury you were running onto the ball like a young adrian morley

Your making me blush now Nigel lad, we were just starting to bring you on at Warriors before your injury you were running onto the ball like a young adrian morley

Don't you mean Adrian From Morley? :wink:

York 20 Rovers 32

1st try Saxton

MoM Heppy

Att 1362

Don't you mean Adrian From Morley? :wink:

No he want bad he was getting there, had a good half back showing him the ropes mind,just a broken leg and that was that

"Fev by a dozen" - really. I think your being over cautious Robin. We are playing a lot better than our last home encounter with York. I'm going

York 18 - FEV 46

MoM - Hepworth. This kid gets better and better.

Att - 1725

Oh and Bob says he's not drinking.

Oh and Bob says he's not drinking.

aye, an I say I look like Johnny Depp!!! :biggrin:

1) BOB WILL BE AVIN A GALLON

2) YOU CAME SECOND IN THE DEPP LOOKALIKE MATEY-PIPPED AT THE POST BY JOHN MERRICK....... :smile:

Ooh I'll wear a red carnation tomorrow night, come over and say hello :laugh:

Ooh I'll wear a red carnation tomorrow night, come over and say hello :laugh:

Alas, he won't be there. He's on his jollies at a wine festival in France (Robin, not jonny Depp :blush: )