Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vic Johnson

Bob Fowler

35 posts in this topic

I went to see Bob Fowler in Prince of wales Hospice today. Bob is not well and is virtually bed bound now. Despite all his troubles he remains a true and loyal Capper. He sends his regards to you all and thanks you for keeping him in mind. A thought for Pauline, his wife as well at this time please. Thanks.

I went to see Bob Fowler in Prince of wales Hospice today. Bob is not well and is virtually bed bound now. Despite all his troubles he remains a true and loyal Capper. He sends his regards to you all and thanks you for keeping him in mind. A thought for Pauline, his wife as well at this time please. Thanks.

My regards to Bob and Pauline. A true Capper as you say. In spite of his troubles he found time to commiserate on Cyril Woolfords problems. All the best old mate. Col

A true gent

It's men like Bob that make me proud to be a fev fan thinking of you tonight

Thanks to you all I have borrowed this P so I cant reply uch but we will prevail and get to heffield Sunday

Thanks to you all I have borrowed this P so I cant reply uch but we will prevail and get to heffield Sunday

No idea what you're saying, Bob, but hope you manage to get to the game. :wink:

I'll keep fighting for the cause. Sorry about my answering my hands are slow acting let's paint Bramhall lane Blue on Sunday

I'll keep fighting for the cause. Sorry about my answering my hands are slow acting let's paint Bramhall lane Blue on Sunday

Oh Bob, I'm disappointed with you :( ..... no H in Bramall.

There's no P in RFL but they are always taking it

Bob, your a star, take care. all the best to you and yours.

Our thoughts are with you and Pauline. Keep that chin up. Regards, Bob and Irene Crowther.

All the best Bob

Ye top bloke is bob he's given me plenty of wise words over the years, thinking of you mate and also Pauline and david!! X

Been to see the great man this afternoon and was in good spirits.He thanks everyone at Featherstone Rovers for all the messages of good will and support. Unfortunatley due to poor co ordination he cannot respond in person and asked me to say thanks on his behalf.

We had a lengthy chat about Featherstone Rovers and Rugby League.His reading material includes programmes from the last two mrtches and the Rugby League papers. He misses his wife ,family and all his friends at Featherstone.

Whilst he was physically tired, mentally he was very alert and broke the news that crusaders are to play in our division next season. to say the least he is not impressed.

Best wishes from Hunslet Bob, spoke to you on the phone a few times and found you a true gent.

Our thoughts are with you Bob, Stephanie, Martin and Logan xxx

Keep going, you are a true gent, so kind and caring. xxx

Thinking of you all xxx

Just to let you know that I'm going home FRiday to to try new medications and ease my anxieties. Anyone who would like to call in or a Cuppa is most welcome I'm building myself up for the final.

great to hear bob, i hope everythiung goes well and you and bluebeard can get a pic together at warrington

I'd love that but I will be lucky to leave my home for a while.I believe we will do better this year so let's be True Blue and White fans.I thrive on match reports and prograMmes and I will get down when I can. I want to Sopnsor tonka for A MOM so he'll have to keep working hard miss you all

Just to let you know that I'm going home Friday to to try new medications and ease my anxieties. Anyone who would like to call in or a Cuppa is most welcome I'm building myself up for the final.

Bob - never mind home. Can you get to the match on Sunday ? :wink:

Hi Bob - hope you are feeling better soon - Matt & I send our love and best wishes - thinking of you - keep strong

Love The Bramalds x