Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Birchy

Ideas to raise cash for fev

122 posts in this topic

If you haven't yet signed up to www.easyfundraising.org.uk, i think you should, so when you are buying products online, go through there, click the retailer and the club will receive a percentange of that! It soon adds up.

Also as part of that, they have a search function, which every time you do a search it generates 1p > http://featherstonerovers.easysearch.org.uk/

For me, i'm doing online searches all the time and I imagine a lot of you on here will use google? Why not use that and make the club some money along the way?

I've already handed over £30 last month.

I've just raised 1p for the club. Well, it's a start!

Register with easyfundraising - select fev as your club and if you haven't signed up with groupon (deals website) then do so via the there. Every person signed up, the club will get 50p.

I have about 60 email addresses and will register there, but if everybody did it once....!!

I'll let you know how it's going over the course of the month, it will update it's funds soon.

BUMP BUMP lets keep this going. Its so easy to do folks its unbelievable. funds upto £31.84 now and I am about to go shopping.

Who ever it was I just plussed it so it gone now. Just been shopping, spent £150 so far so up the rovers.

Due to the importance maybe this thread needs to be locked in a few days when it starts dropping down the forum or at least give it its own thread and lock that one?

I will pin it, when I get chance to get on my computer as it will not let me do it on my phone, if I lock it no one will be able to contribute

Just tried buying something via the website and the cash hasn't gone up?!

Says updates take upto 30 days depending on the retailer. P.c world included also which is excellent as I need to buy a new laptop and they donate 1%

Signed up, can't understand why someone has a minus rating on this thread though

If you want to know who rates a post up or down, just click on the number and it tells you!!! So if you click on the zero you will see Stratobill rated it up and who rated it down in the first place :dry:

Just registered to the site

Would it be a good idea to print some information off regarding the web site and what were trying to achieve and hand them out to everyone coming through the turnstyles at the play off semi and spread them on the tables in the club house at every game /event , maybe even put them up in pubs and shops in Fev. This Could be a huge earner.

I have made the search engine my home page. My question is I now live in Cocoa, Florida. Will my searches still give Fev the money?

£160 spent today and still a lap top to buy and god knows how many searches.

If someone could design a small poster to print off, maybe also send it out with the club weekly news letter then I could quietly photo copy a few at work and help hand a few out at the play off game.

Just posted information on Facebook so if we all do that then maybe we can add a few more to the Blun N White cause

Still only 30 people signed up to this great idea. Come on everyone it costs nothing to register, the cost of products are the same with some great money off offers so its a win in every way.Ebay sometimes give 20% of the cost of your sale.

Any news regarding the idea to hand out leaflets with info of the fund raising site at the game next Thursday?

Drop me an email - info@cstphotography.co.uk.

There are templates in the admin section of the website that we can use.

So far we've increased supporter levels from 15 > 31 and we've already made some free money for the club.

Will be arriving early so I will happily do the lagoon area and give it the big sell and get round the family stand at half time. We need to sell this Because it Could be huge if we all get on board. Maybe head the leaflet "free money for Fev " . Not had much response via everyone on facebook yet but I keep posting it so hopefully we can get more to join.

If you haven't yet signed up to www.easyfundraising.org.uk, i think you should, so when you are buying products online, go through there, click the retailer and the club will receive a percentange of that! It soon adds up.

Also as part of that, they have a search function, which every time you do a search it generates 1p > http://featherstonerovers.easysearch.org.uk/

For me, i'm doing online searches all the time and I imagine a lot of you on here will use google? Why not use that and make the club some money along the way?

I've already handed over £30 last month.

I've raised 48p. How does Fev get the money?