Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt J

New Kit

69 posts in this topic

I wasn't there but I would give her no more recognition than I would anyone else mo. I certainly do not stand for the anthem but being a fairly committed republican you wouldn't expect me to!

Leave royalty out of fev for me, tho I accept not everyone would agree.

So I suppose Chris you didnt applaud when the Queen presented Fev with the cup in 67

I didn't applaud her

I applauded my team.

she wore lime green by the way.

I wasn't there but I would give her no more recognition than I would anyone else mo. I certainly do not stand for the anthem but being a fairly committed republican you wouldn't expect me to!

Leave royalty out of fev for me, tho I accept not everyone would agree.

aye

when we honour people in our game, it should be people who deserve it

aye

when we honour people in our game, it should be people who deserve it

The queen has had no interest in our game and her lot are Union fans. The game including clubs should honour its own before looking to celeberate the Royal Family that have shown next to no interest in our game

If awful early 90's designs are more your thing...

mockupworst.jpg

Love it ! Reminds me of recent stade francais RU shirts.

So I suppose Chris you didnt applaud when the Queen presented Fev with the cup in 67

I went berserk

she wore a lime green outfit

I wenrt berserk because my team had won the cup, not because a benefits scrounger in a lime green two piece outfit with maatching hat had given it to Malcolm Dixon.

Have you evidence that she wore a lime green outfit Chris as our tv was black and white and the following seasons programme was not in colour either

the chocolate and white one is gorgeous. I don't think you need the shadow printed coat of arms, same with the blue and white, which is nothjing like a fax kit, but exactly like the 1940 kit-but again without the shadow printing.

Brilliant stuff Matt.

I wonder what Paul T reckons.

Ha, I have no say in the kit design apart from the sponsors going on!

I like the home design actually, looks good. Just need to make the PROBIZ logo a bit larger Matt. Also there is another new sponsor going on the same sleeve as CPM.

Not sure on the one with the crest though :unsure:

Tough job choosing kit designs as everyone as their own opinion!

Have you evidence that she wore a lime green outfit Chris as our tv was black and white and the following seasons programme was not in colour either

I

I was there that day and if memory serves me right her outfit was very green

I was there with Terry Mullaney

Well Chris, im sat at side of Terry Mullaney at this very moment and he carnt recall being with you only Trevor Bailey and Vic Barlow to name two, then again its a long time since.

Well Chris, im sat at side of Terry Mullaney at this very moment and he carnt recall being with you only Trevor Bailey and Vic Barlow to name two, then again its a long time since.

I was on the Sharlston bus and stood with Terry at the game. We went for our tea in a Lyons' Corner House. If I remember right Vic was a tall lad with ginger hair. Phil Loxton was there as well

Sounds like a who's who of grumpy old men! :lol:

I was on the Sharlston bus and stood with Terry at the game. We went for our tea in a Lyons' Corner House. If I remember right Vic was a tall lad with ginger hair. Phil Loxton was there as well

4 Finals i had the pleasure to witness 1962 1967 1968 1973 3 Sharlston Lance Todd Trophy winners Neil Fox Carl Dooler the great Don Fox and the other Steve Nash great days in my rugby league life and the other was when our Grimmer signed for the Rovers biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ha, I have no say in the kit design apart from the sponsors going on!

I like the home design actually, looks good. Just need to make the PROBIZ logo a bit larger Matt. Also there is another new sponsor going on the same sleeve as CPM.

Not sure on the one with the crest though :unsure:

Tough job choosing kit designs as everyone as their own opinion!

I know, I did that one to be the ugliest shirt ever seen... can't believe the reception :laugh:

Anyway, more midnight boredom...

mockupwhite.jpg

I know, I did that one to be the ugliest shirt ever seen... can't believe the reception :laugh:

Anyway, more midnight boredom...

mockupwhite.jpg

loved the others

not so struck on this

still love the crest one best, sat ere wi a cuppa with it on mug

a pedant writes

it isn't a crest: it's a coat of arms.

the crest is the decoration on top of the sheild including the helm and so on.

I'm sorry Lorne but I just can't stop myself :wacko:

still love the crest one best, sat ere wi a cuppa with it on mug

:biggrin: Brilliant!

Chris I've just realised who you are; Yes you are correct and it cost me six shillings for egg bacon and beans cos I went on about it for weeks how expensive London was; I was sat with Roger Chalkley on the bus;

a pedant writes

it isn't a crest: it's a coat of arms.

the crest is the decoration on top of the sheild including the helm and so on.

I'm sorry Lorne but I just can't stop myself :wacko:

so this isn't crested ware then ? and where the hell did this coat of arms come from ?

post-68-0-29690500-1319907083_thumb.jpg