Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Donny Saint

Stobart sponsorship deal & truck spotting

390 posts in this topic

Don't think I ever logged my sighting of a toy one in the main toy shop in the centre of Buxton at Christmas.

Don't think I ever logged my sighting of a toy one in the main toy shop in the centre of Buxton at Christmas.

Better late than never.

Come, join us.

Last year I must have achieved my highest ammount of driving on the motorways and yet I have never seen a Stobart's lorry with a rugby league motif. Would have been easier to have had a sign by each motorway advertising Super League.Afriend of mine is a coach driver in S Wales doing regular holiday tours and has yet to see a rugby decorated Stobart lorry, made me resolve never again to look out for one.

Last year I must have achieved my highest ammount of driving on the motorways and yet I have never seen a Stobart's lorry with a rugby league motif. Would have been easier to have had a sign by each motorway advertising Super League.Afriend of mine is a coach driver in S Wales doing regular holiday tours and has yet to see a rugby decorated Stobart lorry, made me resolve never again to look out for one.

I did my lowest amount of motorway driving last year and saw loads of them! Saw another one on Friday afternoon too.

Luck of the draw, I guess

Saw a Sam Tomkins lorry on the M25 last night under the river Thames.

Edited by brooza

I was just thinking I've not seen one for a good few weeks now.

Saw a Ryan McGoldrick/Cas one parked at the Broxden Service Station in Perth this afternoon.

Magnificant it looked too.

I saw a Jonathan Davies/Widnes one at Scratchwood services the other day. The driver was talking to an AA man about how to fix the annoying squeaking every time he drove it.

Yes I hear they are going to price match Dwarf Throwing sponsorships to what they've already contributed to the ESL.

I saw a SL-branded Stobart lorry on Thursday night in the west of Edinburgh. Been a wee while, it's the deal that keeps on giving!

I saw a SL-branded Stobart lorry on Thursday night in the west of Edinburgh. Been a wee while, it's the deal that keeps on giving!

No

The livery change simply costs too much

No

The livery change simply costs too much

And that's why it keeps giving :)