Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BISSA...

New BISSA product - i phone 4 / 4s case

23 posts in this topic

Like them, just need an i phone now :(

Like them, just need an i phone now :(

Have a word with Nick07. He seems to be having problems with his, and may want to get rid!

What about Blackberry

We are speaking to our supplier regards other phone covers, will let you know as soon as .

ColinB. BISSA.

Have a word with Nick07. He seems to be having problems with his, and may want to get rid!

It's ok now SJS, problem solved...I've managed to tap into next door's electricity supply:).

It's ok now SJS, problem solved...I've managed to tap into next door's electricity supply:).

That's fine, provided they're Dewsbury supporters.

Not really spoken to them but they argue alot and don't seem to gel as a couple even though as individuals they seem to be very decent people. So I suspect they are SJS.

Not really spoken to them but they argue alot and don't seem to gel as a couple even though as individuals they seem to be very decent people. So I suspect they are SJS.

careful they may come round your place and give you a good beating :tongue:

Yeah perhaps I need to watch my back with that one, especially when it's always a full house. There was at least 50 odd people living there last year, although some of them only stayed a week or two:) Didn't get on with the Landlord apparently;)!

Yeah perhaps I need to watch my back with that one, especially when it's always a full house. There was at least 50 odd people living there last year, although some of them only stayed a week or two:) Didn't get on with the Landlord apparently;)!

You can say that again, I say, you can say that again. :wink::wink::wink::wink:

You can say that again, I say, you can say that again. :wink::wink::wink::wink:

Hey! Leave Nick alone, Colin.

We shouldn't mock the afflicted. He has enough on his plate living next door to a houseful of Rams supporters.

It's no wonder he's developed a nervous twitch and sends numerous double posts.

Thanks for the support SJS.....difficult times. Just attempting to read the instructions online for IPhone use to attempt to prevent further double posts....difficult with all the noise from next door though. Apparently one of the inmates is leaving to move to a bigger property 3 days after saying he can't afford the current rent.

As for Colin...he can buy me a drink tonight...a double perhaps:).

Hi all

Our printer is on holiday & we don't have any in stock. We should be able to get one for the Leigh game if you want to order one. Speak to me at the stall on Sunday.

I think we can now get iPhone 5 covers also.

Cheers

Kieran - Bissa.

I'm not there Sunday, that's why I asked if I could get one before the weekend.  How much are they?

They are £15.

Are you going away? If so we can get one for when you are back & drop it off (or we could leave clues again if that was you who found the ball)

Cheers

Kieran

I work a few odd weekends mate.  I have no idea what that means about the ball.  I'll be at the rest of the games home and away bar this one, so shall I just order one and pick it up from the BISSA stall at the Leigh game?