Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rarefrith

The ref for saturday is

54 posts in this topic

Ben Thaler

Wasn't he the ref that cheated us against Catalans a few seasons ago when Tommy scored?

wheres that info from?.....i would have thought someone a bit less 'local' shall we say

wheres that info from?.....i would have thought someone a bit less 'local' shall we say

There is a thread on the Cas forum.

Ben Thaler

Wasn't he the ref that cheated us against Catalans a few seasons ago when Tommy scored?

hmmmm! I have just posted a lengthy reply to this one but delted it as it probably contravenes the AUP.

Thaler eh?? Judgement reserved!

There is a thread on the Cas forum.

the rfl site hasnt even updated appointments yet

the rfl site hasnt even updated appointments yet

Cas probably haven't told the RFL of his appointment yet!! ha ha!!

hmmmm! I have just posted a lengthy reply to this one but delted it as it probably contravenes the AUP.

Thaler eh?? Judgement reserved!

Go on Robin, speak your mind!

No confirmation of Thaler yet but its all over the Cas forum. They are waiting for his meeting with Millward to finish.

just knew it, ticket for sale, im not going to watch the Bent Haler show.

I heard it was Ben Thaler last week

be nice to have a cas fan in charge!

when he refs cas hes from wakefield and when he refs wakefield hes from cas , if hes ever reffed cas v wakey then flipping hummers do i know where hes from :angry2:

match official appointments haven't been posted on the RFL website-much to my chaagrin. They are usually there by now.

ben Thaler my ring piece.

when he refs cas hes from wakefield and when he refs wakefield hes from cas , if hes ever reffed cas v wakey then flipping hummers do i know where hes from :angry2:

Fev

Carnegie Challenge Cup

Featherstone Rovers v Castleford Tigers 3pm (SKY)

Ref B Thaler TJ T Martin TJ C Kendall RR M Craven VR I Smith TK C Morris MC P Crashley

Confirmed then - Wonder how everyone in C@s knew?

Mr Thaler and Mr Crashley - arn't we blessed. Rob had better reduce the width of the pitch and we all know about Mr Paranoid and the "doctored photo" He was still on about it last season.

On the positive side, it means sales of blinkers and spare whistle peas are up this week. :dry:

At least he'll have video ref so any legitimate trys won't be disallowed ala catalans!

At least he'll have video ref so any legitimate trys won't be disallowed ala catalans!

Having it and choosing to use it are 2 different things. :wink:

in the nick of time

Yes it was Thaler from the Catalans game. Was it not also Thaler that gave a drop out when it should have been a 20 metre restart giving them the game when Cas beat us in one of the home games when they were in the championship last time too?

I remember Terry Mullaney posting a still image of the Catalans "try" that wasn't. He may still have it

I think everybody remembers that picture Paul.

Thats the one with the little weasal with the whistle stood right next to it with a clear view, staring right at it, not blinking, not casually glancing the other way, not obstructed, just STARING RIGHT AT THE BALL ON THE LINE. :angry2::angry2:

You know the one :dry:

I think everybody remembers that picture Paul.

Thats the one with the little weasal with the whistle stood right next to it with a clear view, staring right at it, not blinking, not casually glancing the other way, not obstructed, just STARING RIGHT AT THE BALL ON THE LINE. :angry2::angry2:

You know the one :dry:

thats the fella, i saved it to my PC so i could show everyone how we were robbed but got over it after 5 years and deleted it the other week