Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paley

Galloway

48 posts in this topic

The Bradford Ummah

Bradford a Palestinian embassy

edit: wrong link

Has my mother who did a lot of charity work for the children of Chernobyl been running a Russian/Ukrainian embassy full of communist spies?

I think at least I should be told.

Has my mother who did a lot of charity work for the children of Chernobyl been running a Russian/Ukrainian embassy full of communist spies?

:biggrin: :biggrin:

I worked in Halls of residence and every year when the students had left we used to take in a crowd of Chernobyl kids before the went out to families.We felt so sorry for them we collected amongst ourselves and bought them toys for the youngest and gifts for the older ones.Good god I better keep it quiet if the neo cons over here ,Newt Grindrich etc they could kick me out

So you its not that Galloway may have converted to Islam,but that he appeared to be campaigning from a Muslim point of view to the Asian electorate,and as a lapsed Catholic to the white electorate,is that it?If he has converted to Islam its up to him,as long as he does a good job as an MP and of course works for his constituency.If he doesn't he will be voted out

So you its not that Galloway may have converted to Islam,but that he appeared to be campaigning from a Muslim point of view to the Asian electorate,and as a lapsed Catholic to the white electorate,is that it?If he has converted to Islam its up to him,as long as he does a good job as an MP and of course works for his constituency.If he doesn't he will be voted out

He can convert to whatever religion or from whatever religion he chooses - although oddly that isn't the case in many of the countries he supports but it is the case here. It's just interesting he hasn't previously mentioned his conversion (if the article is correct) - although he has hardly gone out of his way to hide it.

He declared this morning that he believes that political office is a matter of primogeniture rather than democracy.

He's quite, quite bonkers. Nice turn of phrase though, you have to give him that.

“I think one of the problems, call it Shakespearian or call it biblical, is that he is marked with the original sin of doing something that is unnatural, doing something against the natural order of things. It is moral turpitude to stand against your older brother and, in doing so, plunge a dagger into his breast. And I think that might, in the end, be a very telling point in what comes next. Because it would be even more Shakespearian if the brother got up out of the grave and murdered the brother that had murdered him . . .”

:laugh: :laugh:

George Galloway MP

The opening Statement in Jemimah Khan's piece in today's New Statesman is a lie.

As I toldher before she wrote it.No such ceremony ever happened,in Kilburn or anywhere else

Where did he say that?

Where did he say that?

On his facebook page just now.By the way I also read Jon Gaunts fb page

On his facebook page just now.By the way I also read Jon Gaunts fb page

The plot thickens

The plot thickens

yes you bet.Next thing I expect to hear is someone quoted as say Jemimahs real name is Goldsmith

I also read Jon Gaunts fb page

Masochism beyond the call of duty, surely?

George Galloway MP

The opening Statement in Jemimah Khan's piece in today's New Statesman is a lie.

As I toldher before she wrote it.No such ceremony ever happened,in Kilburn or anywhere else

I wonder why he feels the need to deny it so vehemently. If someone wrote that I had converted to Islam I'd probably correct them, but I wouldn't accuse them of lying about it.

What's his problem with being "accused" of being a Muslim?

Masochism beyond the call of duty, surely?

I am not a disciple of either,but I thought both of them did very entertaining radio

I wonder why he feels the need to deny it so vehemently. If someone wrote that I had converted to Islam I'd probably correct them, but I wouldn't accuse them of lying about it.

What's his problem with being "accused" of being a Muslim?

I think thats his style .He makes big of things for more publicity,but he may have corrected her and if she still wrote the article,then he called her a lyar.It could lead to something else

I see Galloway has been celebrating his victory with a party in his honour in Blackburn Bradford Beirut. He has also been interviewed on Syrian TV where his palestine relief convoy is passing through (a few buses of nutters will be a big help - the millions in foreign aid is nothing compared to that) - he said Syria is having some "internal troubles"

Ive just heard on bbc5live that he has witten a musical about Dusty Springfield,but its not quite finished due to the resumption of his parliamentary career

Ive just heard on bbc5live that he has witten a musical about Dusty Springfield,but its not quite finished due to the resumption of his parliamentary career

Such a polymath.

The very definition of Renaissance Man.

He's the definition of something.