Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackbeard

Champ Div 1 Expansion

13 posts in this topic

Looks like Gloucester University will be joining Hemel and Northampton with 1 place still up for grabs and these clubs are expected to link up with S,League clubs for fringe players.All these people who think that expansion is the way forward let them remorgage their houses and invest it into these ventures and see what pay out they get from it.........what a waste of time and money.........

Looks like Gloucester University will be joining Hemel and Northampton with 1 place still up for grabs and these clubs are expected to link up with S,League clubs for fringe players.All these people who think that expansion is the way forward let them remorgage their houses and invest it into these ventures and see what pay out they get from it.........what a waste of time and money.........

ere ere

No offence but I wouldn't invest in Hunslet either (or any rugby league team for that matter).

No offence but I wouldn't invest in Hunslet either (or any rugby league team for that matter).

I agree Northern Sol,but the way Red Hall talk,theres nothing wrong with the game.......

I agree Northern Sol,but the way Red Hall talk,theres nothing wrong with the game.......

been that way since super league was born ,

113 there for the game against Gloucestershire All Golds/South Wales good to see the games expanding............ ;)

113 there for the game against Gloucestershire All Golds/South Wales good to see the games expanding............ ;)

can anyone who posts on Hunslets board really comment on fan numbers

can anyone who posts on Hunslets board really comment on fan numbers

Founder members , not made up numbers , well done RFL

113 more than last years corresponding fixture, they've got to start somewhere.

113 more than last years corresponding fixture, they've got to start somewhere.

Well in 30 years on they might just be getting gate same as London Broncos.................

Well in 30 years on they might just be getting gate same as London Broncos.................

Clubs that are over 100 years old are getting crowds of 500. We're living in tough times mate.

Clubs that are over 100 years old are getting crowds of 500. We're living in tough times mate.

Thats what i'm saying Gav , why try to expand the game elsewhere when its struggleing in so called strong areas , and i do think a lot whats wrong lies with red hall............