Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fozzie

NEW COACH

83 posts in this topic

Some Batley fans may not like him but the guy did a great job keeping them going on ###### resources.

I've a lot of time for GT. Give him a chance and i think he'll prove his worth for York

wont be for the want of trying lads ,hes a top bloke aswell always been approachable

Maybee Batley fans are worried our new coach is gonna be a success.Why else is there so much interest from them?

Interesting to read these posts again and interested to hear the thoughts now following relegation?

Have to say some of the negativity towards Harold seems a bit misguided now as he was right all along

I'm not blaming the coach, I'd say having the lowest playing budget in the division played a big part. Maybe we should sack off the Under 20's and the community dept then we could maybe afford to be a top 5 team like Batley.

Interesting to read these posts again and interested to hear the thoughts now following relegation?

Have to say some of the negativity towards Harold seems a bit misguided now as he was right all along

We have wounds to lick

I'm not blaming the coach, I'd say having the lowest playing budget in the division played a big part. Maybe we should sack off the Under 20's and the community dept then we could maybe afford to be a top 5 team like Batley.

You have you're Under-20's to pay for, we have our own ground to fund year in year out. Go figure.

You must have a truck full of straws to clutch at.

The coach, his tactics, training methods and his signings got you relegated, nothing more and nothing less.

You have you're Under-20's to pay for, we have our own ground to fund year in year out. Go figure.

No rent to pay, an asset to borrow against, bars, food outlets, grants for ground improvements. My heart bleeds.

when all teams play on a level playing field you can gloat about owning your own ground

when all teams play on a level playing field you can gloat about owning your own ground

I see what you did there, nice

A poor reposte.

Hahah, thanks Shadow for pointing that out, otherwise it would have sloped past me. Oops, I mean slipped.

i can understand why it,s called mount, but why pleasant?

I think it's irony. Like Belle Vue.

i can understand why it,s called mount, but why pleasant?

Its called the LoveRugbyLeague.com Stadium.

We like our new ground name as it sums it up quite well. I hope when you return to the dizzy heights of SL2 you will have a new ground even if you stick with your coach

GT will resign after the Batley game. Several assurances and agreements given to him by the Chairman were not made and a fall out has occurred. I agree with him, too many chairmen renege on agreements so I can sympathise with Gary

Would you care to elaborate, what assurances and agreements have been reneged? Would be interesting reading

GT will resign after the Batley game. Several assurances and agreements given to him by the Chairman were not made and a fall out has occurred. I agree with him, too many chairmen renege on agreements so I can sympathise with Gary

A coach falling out with Mr Guildford? I don't belive that. Youll have to troll better that my pedigree chum.

GT will still be in charge of YCK next season.

GT will still be in charge of YCK next season.

We know.. :biggrin:

Don't know about everyone else but he did ok for mine, I'm more than happy to see him still in charge.

We know.. :biggrin:

Not sure how "news" to the contrary has broken, tbh. I keep in touch with GT and he seems happy at York and gives the impression he wants to get them straight back up.