Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

2013 Squad

From what I've heard we've got our irons in a lot of fires. Don't think well be waiting too long for some more additions

Wonder when the fixtures are out ?

The week commencing 26th November. SL fixtures are out on 19th November.

Also got lovely beauty spots like Dewsbury n Batley to mark in the diary. Bad memories of York , went there couple of times in the good old days and they turned us over .

And with a bit of luck it will be next season. B)

i also have fond memories when we turned you over at the Huntingdon Stadium in th e 90s,loads of Town fans there.

i asked my Mrs ( girlfriend at the time ) if she fancied a nice weekend in York,little did she know Town were there that weekend lol.

I used that trick when I was at university .... Nice Wednesday evening in Widnes . She loved that , not ...watching town on a midwinter night and stopping off at Service Station for chips n beans on way home ... What more could she want , god she was hard to please .

Heard about a prop, a loose forward and a couple of amateurs. Couple of big names been mentioned but there was last year as well. Heard very little about half backs to be honest.

fielden has sign for huddersfield. i think a few more probs a second row loose and 2 half backs will do. doesnt thackray have a mate called matty james or something i dont think he is playen for any1

Matty James is a Wakefield player!! Adam Walker from Huddersfield (just released) would be a brilliant addition, half back wise notice Bobbie Goulding jnr has left Warrington aswell - or maybe we have overseas options in that position to consider??

matty james didnt seem to be picked alot maybe a lone deal and id love to see adam walker in a toen shirt