Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

2013 Squad

85 posts in this topic

Can we keep updating who has signed on for next year. Sure some of us will lose track.

Carter

walne

coyle

Morris

Calderwood

Forber

C. Phillips

Acton

Dowes

Mossop

Thacks

Coward

J Dawes

Matty

Stack

Rooney

Olstrum

Miller

Shacks

Phillips

Lupton

(null)

Phillips and Rooney were on 2 year deals I think! Phillips for def

Seems to have gone a bit quiet on the players signing back on for next year. Would be nice to have heard that stack and matty were re-signing. I know there is loads of time to get things sorted out but in the paper about 3 weeks ago, they were expecting to be able to announce more people soon.

Rooney confirmed just for the record .Good to keep this updated.

Where did you hear that Donald? And which mcavoy? Kieran or Scott?

Reckon this post should be pinned. How do you do it ?

Here you go mate, use this.

861275_drawing_pin_2.jpg

That's actually one of dkw better jokes. It's all downhill from here.

Jamie Dallimore has posted on Twitter that he is signing for either Town or Barrow. Says Town have invited him to DP on Sunday for the derby game.

Jamie Dallimore has posted on Twitter that he is signing for either Town or Barrow. Says Town have invited him to DP on Sunday for the derby game.

awesome flagging us off one week signing for us the next lol

I said some time ago that Dallimore or young Jamie Durbin would be good signings for us and I hope he has the sense to join Town.

He was a BARLA International so has a good pedigree. Only one year out of the reserves I believe so it'll be a step up in the Championship , but that goes for all promoted players!! He's had consistent write ups , and the fact a few clubs have sniffed round him obviously mean lots of good judges rate him . Haven't seen enough of him myself to comment but we know how much potential and raw talent top amateurs have , so hope he comes and develops with the rest of our blossoming young talent.

I was thinking of young Dawes . I take it he was on a two yearer? Be like having a new player , had a bit of a tough time in a game at full back early on but looks like a more than handy winger . That squad is getting a tasty look .

Yeah he's on a 2 year deal. Were still desperate for a strong winger with experience.