Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robin  Evans

Heppy

42 posts in this topic

Any news on how he is progressing?

Unless briggs or heppy are due back in the near future we need to bring in a stand off or hooker ASAP IMO.Kaye looked out on his feet on sunday and we needed that injection of pace etc coming off the bench.

transfer deadline as passed i think

Interesting tweet from Craig Poskitt tonight..."Sure the superb fans will be happy tomorrow with the news of a resigning - hope it makes their weekend!"...my first thoughts were that whilst "resigning" can mean renewing someone's contract, it can also mean signing someone again who might currently be on someone else's books, or is that just wishful thinking?

As I ead it Briggs and Hepworth are almost ready to return. Pont and Cas.

As I ead it Briggs and Hepworth are almost ready to return. Pont and Cas.

Kyle played twenty minutes for the U23s tonight until being subbed and spending the rest of the half standing talking to Daryl in front of the clubhouse.

May only have been 20 mins but briggs working his way back is a welcome boost

Anthony England signs 2-year contract

Great news is that the tweet poskitt was going on about all day yesterday?

Great news is that the tweet poskitt was going on about all day yesterday?

Excellent news. I'd expect it is, but who knows.

Interesting tweet from Craig Poskitt tonight..."Sure the superb fans will be happy tomorrow with the news of a resigning - hope it makes their weekend!"...my first thoughts were that whilst "resigning" can mean renewing someone's contract, it can also mean signing someone again who might currently be on someone else's books, or is that just wishful thinking?

Could mean someone ending their contract, of course. :rolleyes:

Could mean someone ending their contract, of course. :rolleyes:

rumour has it....2 to leave this season!!

rumour has it....2 to leave this season!!

That must mean 2 will be coming in so not all bad :lol:.Who would be the 2 to leave? i will take a stab at grayshon and haley.

There the two that I would have said, but not because i dont rate them, But Micky is a bit injury prone but very good on his day, and grayshon seems to fall out of favour sometimes !!!

There the two that I would have said, but not because i dont rate them, But Micky is a bit injury prone but very good on his day, and grayshon seems to fall out of favour sometimes !!!

no more injury prone than Bostock, imo

Hes playing well at Haven now, but can't see it myself

I'd be sorry to see any of our current squad go, however it's inevitable that some of them will. Time will tell as to who. I'm sure there will be replacements in due course whom Daryl will think will strengthen the squad, and of course, we're already being linked with Steve Crossley and James Craven from what appears to be turning into our feeder team. :lol: I'm sure the rumour mill will soon start to crank up before reaching overtime once the season is over. There's got to be something to keep our interest up in the off-season. :D

As for the tweet, I'd personally read it as relating to Anthony England's new contract, as it ties up timing wise. It could have meant someone was leaving, but to resign they'd be quitting a contract rather than it just coming to an end and moving on. Plus, are any of our players that bad that the news they'd left would "make fan's weekend"?! :blink:

As for JJP; I can't see it myself, but stranger things have happened. :O:lol:

Hes playing well at Haven now, but can't see it myself

Me neither really I'd had a glass of wine.

JJP would be a great signing IMO, he would add an extra dimension to our backs...

Never rated him at fev seen no better at haven leave him where he is ....of no use to Fev

Never rated him at fev seen no better at haven leave him where he is ....of no use to Fev

agree !!!