Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HunsletHawks

Hunslet Hawks and Leeds Rhinos announce exciting new partnership

169 posts in this topic

I think personnely from a Hunslet supporter for many years a BIG Congratulations to ALL at the club who have put a lot of hard work and commitment into keeping OUR good club affloat this season.

Its ok moaning over the Rhino's but i personnely think we will be able to play for a play off spot next season there was a good feeling at the club before all this rhino stuff went on.

Just a few examples new merchandise in the club shop, Phoenix bar being revamped, More sponsorship, Harry the hawk playing a better part with the kids, also the new lifeline which at the meeting will give us more revenue. You lot who are moaning don't seem to appreciate all this HARD WORK and its done by LOYAL supporters

So likes of Gaz AND Kev and John PLEASE look at all the hard work?

If you put all the effort into the club as you do on the negative postings we would be millionaries so come on more positivy.

Soory about the spelling on my Lunch Brake

My personal opinion is No Frisky, it would have been probably seen as great move by the club.

I wouldn't say its a dream as some off the things ive had to read over the past few days has been disappointing, when people dont know the facts, but i do understand people concerns to a certain extent. We were on SKY SPORTS though :)

10 players short? think that's a bit of an exaggeration, A fit Grimshaw at 6, 4 quality super league players in key positions and possibly some new signings on there way, i think we will be able to compete far more than this season.

And i agree the Hunslet supporters are fed up of us losing every week as am i, hence why we are trying to get 4 dual reg players on season long loans for next season to help improve results, but it seems that's making Hunslet supporters fed up too.

We've used 35 players this season. I was working on a squad of 26/28 for next year--- some come, some go.

will still be about 10 players short of a competitive squad

That to me Frisky means you were suggesting we are 10 players short in terms of QUALITY not QUANTITY to make us competitive? i must have misunderstood.

I was working on a squad of 26/28 for next year--- some come, some go

24 Hunslet players + 4 Leeds Rhinos players = 28 = No Ones Second Team = STILL Hunslet Hawks RLFC

There is sometimes a lot of bile printed on here, especially regarding Leeds. It doesn't do the club any good at all and possibly drives potential spectators away. In the past, although Leeds and Hunslet rivalry was fierce, it never degenerated into slanging matches and both sets of directors were friendly to each other and tried to help the other side. Let's have rivalry, but friendly rivalry please.

I think personnely from a Hunslet supporter for many years a BIG Congratulations to ALL at the club who have put a lot of hard work and commitment into keeping OUR good club affloat this season.

Its ok moaning over the Rhino's but i personnely think we will be able to play for a play off spot next season there was a good feeling at the club before all this rhino stuff went on.

Just a few examples new merchandise in the club shop, Phoenix bar being revamped, More sponsorship, Harry the hawk playing a better part with the kids, also the new lifeline which at the meeting will give us more revenue. You lot who are moaning don't seem to appreciate all this HARD WORK and its done by LOYAL supporters

So likes of Gaz AND Kev and John PLEASE look at all the hard work?

If you put all the effort into the club as you do on the negative postings we would be millionaries so come on more positivy.

Soory about the spelling on my Lunch Brake

Amen the people in charge of Hist are as Hunslet as they come if they all think it is a good step forward for the club then I'm willing to stand behind it there is no way would they put the club at risk or allow us to cease to exist no one knows how it will work out just think it is a good idea to see how it goes before dismissing it

Amen the people in charge of Hist are as Hunslet as they come if they all think it is a good step forward for the club then I'm willing to stand behind it there is no way would they put the club at risk or allow us to cease to exist no one knows how it will work out just think it is a good idea to see how it goes before dismissing it

At least it has brought everyone on this forum closer together and some great comments and opinions for once roll on next season even if its just to see grimmer doing the buisness again lol.

apology accepted morley hawk.up the hawks

I hope this move turns out to be beneficial for the Hawks!!

As a passionate Leeds Rhinos and Hunslet Hawks fan I hope this is just the start for Hawks and that we can now look to the future with positivity and success after a season of disappointment.

I can't wait for what next season has in store, not before York away obviously!!!

Funnily enough myself and 3 mates are all going to York game next Sunday, and we are all Rhinos fans (gasp)......... but will be shouting from the standing for the mighty Hawks don't worry lol!!! :rolleyes:

I hope this move turns out to be beneficial for the Hawks!!

As a passionate Leeds Rhinos and Hunslet Hawks fan I hope this is just the start for Hawks and that we can now look to the future with positivity and success after a season of disappointment.

I can't wait for what next season has in store, not before York away obviously!!!

Funnily enough myself and 3 mates are all going to York game next Sunday, and we are all Rhinos fans (gasp)......... but will be shouting from the standing for the mighty Hawks don't worry lol!!! :rolleyes:

Great stuff if only another 1000 people would do the same thing next season what an atmosphere that would create at the home games good on ya and more of the same :rolleyes:

shall i put you all out of your misery , no i will wait till a week on sunday and then announce your new ceo cos your club havent got the bo--ocks to do it

Well it can't be Kath, cos she's already in charge of a championship club, that would be conflict of interest surely ;)

I,ll second that col

Whos going to play 7 steve Ward or Hood ?

Well it can't be Kath, cos she's already in charge of a championship club, that would be conflict of interest surely ;)

and at one stage you had the trust of the fans

Stop "trawling" through our forum :)

Bigron do u honestly think we could afford a CEO I think u need to get ur head out of the clouds. We will beat u lot Sunday and what great season we will have had and a even better one to come for 2013. People have now got over the rhino business onwards and upwards come on the Huns.

Decent read Gav, It seems once again we were leading the way in this, first to create a partnership, first to announce a partnership and as much as our fans won't like me saying it partnering with the best club we could have got.

Decent read Gav, It seems once again we were leading the way in this, first to create a partnership, first to announce a partnership and as much as our fans won't like me saying it partnering with the best club we could have got.

Absolutely mate, good on your club for having the minerals to get the ball rolling! :D