Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Officer Dibble

York & Hull

28 posts in this topic

Tom Lineham

Danny Nicklas

Chris Green

Ben Crooks

Liam Kent

Dean Hadley

Josh Bowden

& Jack Briscoe

Are the names I've heard are rumoured to be heading to York on Dual Registration next season.

If true, that would be a fantastic opportunity for some real SuperLeague quality playing at the Knights and would strengthen us no end.

Obviously hopefully any recalls will be done with minimum disruption, and seeing as they won't have an academy next year most of these lads should be available most weeks.

How do York fans feel about this? And how do you rate the players mentioned above?

Sorry but don't like the idea at all TBH. I think all clubs involved will have to play their SL players and this will lead to the clubs own players being stood down/passed over until the SL players are recalled, regardless of how our own are playing.. Don't like dual reg nor the pairing of clubs as it will just be a method for SL clubs keeping their players to a standard that will be viewed as better than them not playing any rugby at all. Call me a cynic and it's only my opinion but "tail wagging the dog" springs to mind!!!

Tom Lineham

Danny Nicklas

Chris Green

Ben Crooks

Liam Kent

Dean Hadley

Josh Bowden

& Jack Briscoe

Are the names I've heard are rumoured to be heading to York on Dual Registration next season.

If true, that would be a fantastic opportunity for some real SuperLeague quality playing at the Knights and would strengthen us no end.

Obviously hopefully any recalls will be done with minimum disruption, and seeing as they won't have an academy next year most of these lads should be available most weeks.

How do York fans feel about this? And how do you rate the players mentioned above?

I wasn't far off was I...?!

:D