The TV Thread

Couldn't find the old one...

A Touch of cloth on sky had been great. Airplane meets murder detective show.

(null)

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Has Rocky Horror been on?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

I have Newsroom on series link, it looks like it needs a full marathon rather than a weekly thing, looking forward to it!

I've enjoyed newsroom so far, a bit right on and benefits from knowing the outcome of the events they are reporting on, but it's pretty good.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

I've enjoyed newsroom so far, a bit right on and benefits from knowing the outcome of the events they are reporting on, but it's pretty good.

It does suffer from the Aaron Sorkin problem that everyone is very knowledgeable, well versed in everything, are able to recall facts and figures at will and can monologue articulately (ala The West Wing and The Social Network).

Fides invicta triumphat

So much good stuff at the moment, The Accused was brilliant.

Accused last night was terrific drama. just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean they are not out to get you

I think we saw a star being born with thaat performance by the lad who played him who stabbed Sheridan Smith.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Accused last night was terrific drama. just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean they are not out to get you

I think we saw a star being born with thaat performance by the lad who played him who stabbed Sheridan Smith.

Superb. I have enjoyed Countrywise and a refreshing change from Countryfile. For me, Adam's farm has become a little stale.

Haha! Spoiler alert much!

Not that I'm gonna watch it.

Haha! Spoiler alert much!

Not that I'm gonna watch it.

sorry mate, but it was on last night, preceded by Holby City, minus the much missed frieda petrenko

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

I haven't watched any episode of a soap opera for over twenty years, and have never watched

- Casualty

- Holby City

- Silent Witness

- Holloaks

- Spooks

- Inspector George Gently

- Wire In the Blood

- Benidorm

- Big Brother

- Friends

- Towie

- X Factor or anything else by Simon Cowell

- Anything by Ricky Gervaise

- Anything by Russell Brand

I wonder if I am disturbingly highbrow

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

I haven't watched any episode of a soap opera for over twenty years, and have never watched

- Casualty

- Holby City

- Silent Witness

- Holloaks

- Spooks

- Wire In the Blood

- Benidorm

- Big Brother

- Friends

- Towie

You do know how to switch it on don't you? :unsure:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

- Casualty

- Holby City

- Silent Witness

- Holloaks

- Spooks

- Wire In the Blood

- Benidorm

- Big Brother

- Friends

- Towie

Nah, there's probably loads of sh*t you do watch.

- Casualty

- Holby City

- Silent Witness

- Holloaks

- Spooks

- Wire In the Blood

- Benidorm

- Big Brother

- Friends

- Towie

Being welsh it's more likely a monobrow :P

Spooks was good in the first few series.

Ricky Gervais does some great stuff (the Office especially) despite being a divisive charactor.

Being welsh it's more likely a monobrow :P

Actually, like Alistair Dowling, my hair's gone grey but my eyebrows remain dark brown. Must be a Celtic thing.

I don't know about his nasal hair, but mine are going white.

:O

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

- Big Brother

I watched it. Live from the studio on Monday night! (top right)

bb2012-1.jpg

Or you're a culture snob. Both high and low culture has its positives and negatives, and has its place. Don't deny yourself a healthy dose of both. :)

Edited by Mistress_Marlowe

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde