Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bedford Roughyed

The TV Thread

2,122 posts in this topic

Last episode of Breaking Bad tonight.

What am I supposed to watch now! I quite like Bates Motel (first 3 eps) but my girlfriend is draining about it "I can't look" all that rubbish >.>

What am I supposed to watch now! I quite like Bates Motel (first 3 eps) but my girlfriend is draining about it "I can't look" all that rubbish >.>

Bates Motel gets better as it goes.  Lots of the things you think are weird as they go are explained quite well with "oh right, I get it now!" type moments near the end of the season.

Watched The Ginge The Geordie and The Geek last night and thought it was hilarious, worth it for the ventriloquist sketch alone.

we watched it as an alternative to country file which now just seems to be a spin off of blue peter, er well, it was watchable in parts, hilarious? no, the riding brooms ripped from monty python, imagine it will be same sketch characters every week wearing thin quickly, its no fast show

What am I supposed to watch now! 

Don't worry! 'Birds of a Feather' is returning soon. :bad: 

Probably a once in a decade show BB. There are other good things on all the time but they feel stale after something like that.

Last episode of Breaking Bad tonight.

WHat with all the hype about this I decided to give it a whirl this week...am 4 episodes through the first series and really enjoying it so far

Motorway Cops.

We need a corrupt police force that batters the sHt out of mouthy little scumbags - now.

We finished watching the last episode of Dexter tonight.  Spoilers below:

I just don't get it... it didn't finish the story, there was no definitive end.  Almost as if there were plans for a sequel series with him out in the woods.  Same with all the iffy continuity and coincidence driven plots.  Very disappointing ending, really not happy at all with it.  In fact, very disappointed with season 8 in total, certainly nowhere near the quality of the previous 7 seasons.

We need a corrupt police force that batters the sHt out of mouthy little scumbags.

I miss the 70s too, mate, but sometimes you've just got to move on.

Motorway Cops.

We need a corrupt police force that batters the sHt out of mouthy little scumbags - now.

We also need to encourage our police force to get to the dentist. That one lad from Bradford looks like a seaside donkey.

I miss the 70s too, mate, but sometimes you've just got to move on.

No. I am willing to risk the odd beating or jail sentence if it means mouthy little tossers get a truncheon round the head and a bleeding good kicking in the cells. Call me liberal if you want.

At the risk of attracting ridicule, I have to say I've really enjoyed James Corden's "The wrong mans" so far.

At the risk of attracting ridicule, I have to say I've really enjoyed James Corden's "The wrong mans" so far.

No ridicule from me, I think it's very good. You never quite know where the plot is going next with some genuine LOL moments.

The BBC are bringing back The Clangers. As a computer animated series.

No doubt the youngest Clanger will sport a baseball cap and skate board.

I'm about to indulge a guilty pleasure...

New Tricks   :ph34r:

Over acting at its finest.  And Dennis gets to sing the theme tune again!

What's (not) to like....  To think that Alun Armstrong's career came to this.

I have been watching this. Its really good.

Truckers. Received a roasting in the (southern based media) reviews but I loved it. Anyone else?

Truckers. Received a roasting in the (southern based media) reviews but I loved it. Anyone else?

Dreadful.