Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marklaspalmas

2013 Squad: Players Signed.

37 posts in this topic

Anyone heard what the score is with Jonny Grayshon? He's the only player I've not heard linked with anyone else, rumoured to be re-signing with us, retiring or joining the army. Is there another alternative for him? :unsure:

Just updated. Ive not put Andy bostock in yet, because Ive not seen it officially announced.

Also Dom Maloney is back in the unknown column.....

I spoke to Haley last week and he told me he had agreed terms for next year but had considered retirement due to the amount of injuries he has had.

I hope Haley stays, great player

Just to stir the mud up, have heard that quite a few of the "reserves", Muffy etc are moving on

Newly updated today.

27 players signed up (including one or two we are still waiting for), including first team and U23s.

7 new signings so far.

Nathan Chappell has put on his Twitter account that he's off to Australia in January and selling his car so I guess that's his situation sorted out.

Nathan Chappell has put on his Twitter account that he's off to Australia in January and selling his car so I guess that's his situation sorted out.

Seen it on Facebook too, but he didn't say when he was going, just said his car was for sale to aid funds for Australia