Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolford6

NFL

38 posts in this topic

That's really good.

Cheers mate - certainly some interesting quarterbacks around this season - haven't seen much of RG3 yet but I'm sure the Redskins will be on TV soon

Loving the Dolphins cheerleaders too!

I was in the local bar the other day and the local fans were discussing the forthcoming season,and I piped in and called it "Handy wandy squashed loaf throwing game"they just looked bemused for a few seconds then carried on.Yanks just dont get 91$$ taking

Im not surprised at their reaction.....you'd probably get the same reaction anywhere, in any company

Does anyone know why the Pittsburgh Steelers play in yellow and black but have a badge that is blue, red and yellow?

Philadelphia Eagles have just lost 6 in a row,and it Looks like head coach Andy Reid will be gone at the end of the season.I have told them about the Leeds Rhino's last two season's

Philadelphia Eagles have just lost 6 in a row,and it Looks like head coach Andy Reid will be gone at the end of the season.I have told them about the Leeds Rhino's last two season's

Yes, but can you do it again next year, from eighth?

;):)

Yes, but can you do it again next year, from eighth?

;):)

No comment about Bradford Bulls,but would you bet against them?

No comment about Bradford Bulls,but would you bet against them?

I think, come the playoffs, we'll be holding a watching brief.

Imo Leeds are a bit of an ageing team and need some big forwards and a centre immediately if they are to continue matching Wigan and Warrington. I can't believe they let Gareth Ellis go to Hull and didn't put rival bids in for Stuart Fielden and Craig Kopzak.

Imo Leeds are a bit of an ageing team and need some big forwards and a centre immediately if they are to continue matching Wigan and Warrington. I can't believe they let Gareth Ellis go to Hull and didn't put rival bids in for Stuart Fielden and Craig Kopzak.

Joel Moon signed last night. It's nice to know that Brian McDermott values my opinion. ;):D

Now if only he'd sell us Rob Burrow ....

It would have been nice to get Gaz back,but Gary wont pay top money even if he can fit it into the cap,we must have the youngest 3/4 line now.

Joel Moon signed last night. It's nice to know that Brian McDermott values my opinion. ;):D

Now if only he'd sell us Rob Burrow ....

Rob is on holiday rightnow,but when he returns I fully expect him to follow Maggsy and sign another 3 years,both are 30,but far from finished.If,IF Rob does come available in 2014?Bulls have no chance!He will go to WAKEY ;)