Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

The Gossip Thread

169 posts in this topic

Heard a rumour that Ash Lindsay signed or signing for us from a Batley fan. Any truth?

Would be a good signing if Glenn as signed him.

Don't know really, I would suggest that we look on the website in the next few days.

Lets hope he didnt promise the puppy faithful he was stopping.Or were going to have egg on our faces.

have heard the same from the person who said faal was going to batley,good signing if true

Well i talked to near horses mouth

he'd been offered a rubbish deal at the puppies and was thinkin of jackin the game to free his weekend up for other things

Could be a good signing

and his incentive could be

working under a better coach ;)

He's been a decent player over the years but i reckon the best ones are behind him. we've had a policy of signing younger players and I would prefer us to stick with that, if possible, along with one or two older,wiser heads to lead us around the park. I don't think that AL fits into the older, wiser category somehow.

I hope that if he does carry on his career, it will be at Batley. However if he he goes to Dewsbury, he will be a good signing for you. Always solid and at the minute he's playing at his best.

Well i talked to near horses mouth

he'd been offered a rubbish deal at the puppies and was thinkin of jackin the game to free his weekend up for other things

So if he signs for you it shows you are paying more than the Dogs. Now who would have thought that :O

So if he signs for you it shows you are paying more than the Dogs. Now who would have thought that :O

Nobody mentioned any offer from the Rams Fred, just a disappointing one from your lot.

I would be surprised if we offered more.

Nobody mentioned any offer from the Rams Fred, just a disappointing one from your lot.

I would be surprised if we offered more.

DTID opened this thread saying that he had/maybe signing for you, so you would have thought there was an offer there. So if he turned a Batley offer down the way coolie said, to then sign for Rams, they must be offering more money. Doesn't take Columbo to work that one out.

DTID opened this thread saying that he had/maybe signing for you, so you would have thought there was an offer there. So if he turned a Batley offer down the way coolie said, to then sign for Rams, they must be offering more money. Doesn't take Columbo to work that one out.

DTID said that he "had heard a rumour".

Sherlock you ain't!

:O

DTID said that he "had heard a rumour".

Sherlock you ain't!

:O

But, my dear Watson, surely if there's a rumour of a signing, this rumour must also contain an offer. It's elementary.

But, my dear Watson, surely if there's a rumour of a signing, this rumour must also contain an offer. It's elementary.

Yeah right. I got past elementary. You?

B)

BEng (Hons)

Aye, well they were a lot tougher in my day too!

:dry:

If Lindsay has signed, that's an if, it is a good signing

If Lindsay has signed, that's an if, it is a good signing

He will be a brilliant signing for you guys. I for one will be sad to see him go, if indeed he does. He is playing at his best at the moment.

If Rangi Chase and Sam Tonkins have signed, thats an if, it will also be a good signing :blink:

If Rangi Chase and Sam Tonkins have signed, thats an if, it will also be a good signing :blink:

Never heard of that Sam Tonkins. Is he a local lad? :blink:

ash aint signed (fact)

also the thing about paying more

if batley offered him vastly reduced moneyfor next season,and dewsbury offered less than batley offered last season,

would this mean the Rams pay more than batley ????

correct answer is no

nobodys saying morrison aint talked to ash ;)

According to one paper Patch as been offerd a contract by Sheffield and Ash Lindsay is to sign for us in the next day or 2.