Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

The Gossip Thread

169 posts in this topic

according to the press were in talks with tommy gallagher (leigh) n mikali aizue (halifax),hope they sign,2 quality players

Not so sure. TG wasn't good enough for Batley and hasn't broken any pots at Leigh. MA is an impact player at best (a second class Shaun Williams even) which means the other forwards have to do a lot more work on his behalf.

We need a 60 minute prop/pack leader before anything else. What's Fielden up to next season? :rolleyes:

Hel know Glenn too from his Bulls days. Lets wait and see. He as said hes looking for a Championship club this season.

They never played together at Bradford. Personally, I'd guard against any Championship club signing him on. I think he has his mind on other matters these days, having read the articles on him in this weeks RL press.

I have recently been informed by an ex ostrich, that a certain Ryan Esders has signed for another Championship club. And could Nicholson be moving on?

I have recently been informed by an ex ostrich, that a certain Ryan Esders has signed for another Championship club. And could Nicholson be moving on?

Not really bothered gruck - neither of them were brilliant last year.

I've been impressed by Esders whenever I've seen him play - direct running and tough tackling. However, he's got an unfortunate tendency for indiscipline.

Id like both to stay but it is worth noting that in 2 seasons Nicholsons best game by far was against Batley. If he plays like that everyweek and re signs for us it will be great.

As for Esders strong centre, again would like him to stay but if they dont,they dont and we move on. Players come and go,thats life and sport and imsure that wel replace them well.

Theys a vicious rumour about that you was created by accident when your mother slept with her brother,is this true?? And Ash Lindsay as signing for Dewsbury?

Looks like esders has gone up to the Mount. Not a bad player but not as good as faal. Wonder if batley will play him in second row I think they have quite a few centres.

Not really bothered gruck - neither of them were brilliant last year.

Esders not in same league as Aden Faal and had a very up and down season. However I predict he will be devasting when we play the Doggies. Would very much like to keep matty Nicholson. Thought he had potential and I would have liked to see what he could do under a different coach.

Esders not in same league as Aden Faal and had a very up and down season. However I predict he will be devasting when we play the Doggies. Would very much like to keep matty Nicholson. Thought he had potential and I would have liked to see what he could do under a different coach.

I agree Esders dropped too much ball for my liking and just hope GM goes out to keep Nicholson

stanley gene? whats he up to these days,wonder if he would be worth a shout,they say he lives with our new PNG signing,could he still do ok at our level or is he past it?,no-one seems to know how old he is?

stanley gene? whats he up to these days,wonder if he would be worth a shout,they say he lives with our new PNG signing,could he still do ok at our level or is he past it?,no-one seems to know how old he is?

I read on wikipedia that stanley is 38 years old

I read on wikipedia that stanley is 38 years old

Numbers are the wrong way round!

Heard a rumour that Scott Spaven has signed on again good signing imo looked a lot better after wj left has anybody else heard of anymore signing on

I'm sure Tom will be able to confirm any more signings , if we have any this week,still think they will be quite a few more to come.

If there are any more signings to announce this week they must be really top secret because we didn't even get a mention in this weeks League Express.We announced 3 top quality signings last week yet not even a mention.

There will definitely be a pretty significant announcement later this week.

If you don't already, then I'd advise you to follow Glenn on Twitter, as he's been keeping fans up to date with progress on signings (and is clearly more in the know than me!).

You don't have to 'have' Twitter to read Glenn's tweets. Just click on the link above and you should be able to get everything.

We're working on getting a picture of him in his Rams gear to replace the Wakey one on his profile pic!

Looking forward to this significant announcement later this week,wonder what it is.The quicker we get Glenn in the red,amber and black gear for his profile picture the better.

I was discusted to buy the league express monday to get no mension....

Was this just by mistake though? What always frustrates my dad is the lack of media coverage we get. Radio Leeds will announce Hunslet and Rhinos news but never any big Dewsbury signings.... Like Aizue...

I also follow Glenn which is useful and have to say i also think Tom deserves a huge pat on the back for keeping us all informed, hes doing a great job

The problem is we won't get the media coverage from Radio Leeds when we live in a area with lots of Super League teams around here.They did have some news about a resigning for Hunslet last week,it must had been a quiet news day for them,so they had to put something on the news that day.The rugby papers are better for our so called smaller clubs,but you are right about Tom,we are getting news about the club on a day to day basis,when its busy.When before you was lucky if the club's website was changed once a month.

There will definitely be a pretty significant announcement later this week.

If you don't already, then I'd advise you to follow Glenn on Twitter, as he's been keeping fans up to date with progress on signings (and is clearly more in the know than me!).

You don't have to 'have' Twitter to read Glenn's tweets. Just click on the link above and you should be able to get everything.

We're working on getting a picture of him in his Rams gear to replace the Wakey one on his profile pic!

It says on one of Glen's tweets,a new signing tomorrow,and more during the week :D

Gareth Walker does an excellent job of covering the Rams and the rest of the clubs in Championships on a weekly basis, and I was surprised to see us missing from Monday's League Express.

I'll speak with Martyn and Gareth this week and get to the bottom of it. :)