Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

Featherstone V Leigh.Thurs 13thSept.7.30pm

Match Prediction   50 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Extra Time

• Featherstone To Win
    • Leigh To Win
    • Featherstone After E.Time
    • Leigh After E.Time

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

68 posts in this topic

fev 32 - 28 Leigh

I think Fev will win the game in the last 15 mins whatever the scoreline

If I was DP (which I'm not), I'd be tempted to try something a little different, just to give Leigh a bit of a knock just before the game. My team would be:

Hardman

Ropati

Smeaton

Worthington

Saxton

Briggs

Finn

England

Kaye

Dickens

Spears

Dale

Hepworth

Kain

Maloney

Bostock

Lockwood

With Kain on the bench he can be used as an impact player either at 6 or 9, giving several different options. Yes I know he has been a stand out performer all season - just sometimes a change like that in the team sheet can knock the opposition.

We have a cracking squad and it is really hard to pick a 17 and leaving out real quality players.

FEV 30 Leigh 24.

MoM - Kain

Att - 2980

Weather permitting this is gonna belter and bound to be a close un.

28 -22

FIRST TRY.....FINN

MOM...............FINN

ATT................1772 (Shared gate syndrome)

If I was DP (which I'm not), I'd be tempted to try something a little different, just to give Leigh a bit of a knock just before the game. My team would be:

Hardman

Ropati

Smeaton

Worthington

Saxton

Briggs

Finn

England

Kaye

Dickens

Spears

Dale

Hepworth

Kain

Maloney

Bostock

Lockwood

With Kain on the bench he can be used as an impact player either at 6 or 9, giving several different options. Yes I know he has been a stand out performer all season - just sometimes a change like that in the team sheet can knock the opposition.

We have a cracking squad and it is really hard to pick a 17 and leaving out real quality players.

You are DP and I claim my 5pounds;

Only in Jay's dreams could he be me!

Fev 34 Leigh 10, hoodoo strikes again.

Why would I want to be you Matt as you got 2 things against you:-

1......You work for Wigan

2......You look like Harry Potter (a fat version as well)

Why would I want to be you Matt as you got 2 things against you:-

1......You work for Wigan

2......You look like Harry Potter (a fat version as well)

LOL Kettle calling the pot !!

Fev to win (and unfortunately, comfortably)

Att 2000

Making me laugh in cas I'm at bar cas fan says to his mate Fev will get hammered tonight his mate says why he says Fev are ###### god i m falling off my chair laughing

Which bar? Certain ones get knowledgable fans in (yes there's a couple of them about!) but others just get the pish head know all carpet carrying bunch in!

That lot can be quite bitter and derogatory at times ;)

Wethers in town still making me laugh saying next year will be a good one bad thing about it on my own don't wanna say owt

Not far from my house, could be there in 5 mins.

Remember, they know all, are very blinkered and only their opinion matters.

Thats why they have just avoided the wooden spoon and their club has had to ask for a cash advance aka Bradfud from the RFL. Just smile and laugh inwardly as the proof of the pudding is as they say, in the eating. Time will show who is the best club.

Only in Jay's dreams could he be me!

Fev 34 Leigh 10, hoodoo strikes again.

Excellent prediction Matt hope you've predicted Leigh to reach final .

Nailed on if you play like last night. See you all in the pub in Warrington.

Excellent prediction Matt hope you've predicted Leigh to reach final .

Nailed on if you play like last night. See you all in the pub in Warrington.

Would fancy us to get to the final if we play 'Fax but Sheffield are a bit of a bogey team for us and obviously have a habit of hitting form at this time of year.

Henderson is a disgrace, cheap shot. Then mouth off when Crashley and Stokes are separating him from a good kicking.

Noble saying ‘he only went for the ball‘ has persuaded me that Premier Sports isnt worth renewing.

Theres a reason Kevin is the forgotten brother.

Henderson is a disgrace, cheap shot. Then mouth off when Crashley and Stokes are separating him from a good kicking.

Noble saying ‘he only went for the ball‘ has persuaded me that Premier Sports isnt worth renewing.

Theres a reason Kevin is the forgotten brother.

Think you're wrong about Premier Sport coverage Matt. The team may be controversial in what they say at times but for me its streets ahead of listening to that set of idiots on Sky. Throughout the commentary I heard them say some very complimentary things about Featherstone, and at half time were saying much the same as DP about what we needed to do.

The most blatantly bent display from a ref I have ever witnessed ruined what would have been a classic 2nd half.

I bet you didn't say the ref was bent in the first 20 minutes. Our forwards ran you ragged in the second half, thats why you lost.

First 20 was fairly even when he policed things fairly, after that he made things up as he went along eg not playing ball correctly, the other 100 he let go.

I was expecting a pasting due to our missing forwards and small squad, I got a great gutsy display that should have gone to the wire but for a bent ref.

First 20 minutes the penalty count was 4 v 0 to Leigh

so you agreed with the penalties he gave you...but disagree with the ones he gave against you....Mmmm

They were lucky that they didn't have a second sending off for the blatant stamp on Finny as well

so you agreed with the penalties he gave you...but disagree with the ones he gave against you....Mmmm

I would have been happy with an even count at the end, look at how he refs it on the tape. The little things that matter, ptb interference, 10m, what he calls to the defence, and where he positions himself. He was bent and working to orders.

They were lucky that they didn't have a second sending off for the blatant stamp on Finny as well

Missed that one, what minute was it and I'll have a look. Think you may be a couple light with the on reports.

What, missed one, even with the playback facilty!

But in your eyes you expect the ref to get everything right with a snap decision at full speed.

Because he, in your opinion, favoured the opposition he is bent and working to orders.

Get real for goodness sake. Most Fev fans think he favoured Leigh in the first half. He got some right, some wrong, we all agree he was ###### so get over it.