Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marshy1

Warrington it is.

81 posts in this topic

I have to disagree a little Loyallion I think we could potentially still attract new supporters if marketed right, Duffymoon only put couple of posts on facebook and 4 paying new fans come everyweek now as a result of this. This is what I was saying a few months back how do we know if we can't get new supporters if we don't try new things and if it does not work try something else.

Your spot on about the team pal

I have to disagree a little Loyallion I think we could potentially still attract new supporters if marketed right, Duffymoon only put couple of posts on facebook and 4 paying new fans come everyweek now as a result of this. This is what I was saying a few months back how do we know if we can't get new supporters if we don't try new things and if it does not work try something else.

Your spot on about the team pal

I agree mate but at this point in time it would be a massive gamble to rely on it.

Support can be generated in many ways and we have never been proactive enough. We need to start right now, but in tandem with the new partnership with a long term aim of weaning ourselves off it when in our new home!